Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Feminine means gay? Whats a masculine color?

No feminine means having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women but lets be real theres a correlation between feminine men and being gay. Masculine colors include blue, green, and earth tones but it's common sense pink (especially neon hot pink) is a feminine color.

You mentioned the others and then said "but these are just too flamboyant"

If those are flamboyant then the others you mentioned must be beyond flamboyant as they have more pink in them.

The tip of the shoes is highlighter pink, thus more flamboyant. I also said I'd never wear those other color ways so I don't get your point.

Speaking of Hitman, these shoes would go perfectly with the jersey of the hockey team he's affiliated with, the Calgary Hitmen:

Rappers/wrestlers wearing pink is of no surprise media has been blurring the gender lines for a while now. If a star celebrity wears women jeans would y'all do it to? (rhetorical question as I know you some of y'all got skinnies on right now!)

I'm not the biggest fan of pink. That said to reverse roles. If a man wearing pink says something about his sexuality. If your girl for example wears a "mans color" sneaker does that mean your attracted to men in some way?

Generalizations like that are usually torn to shreds when you reverse roles. So if your girl is wearing black/red Jordan 11s and you with her, that means your attracted to men. Ha ha ha

See why that pink = gay thought is dumb?

Feminine means gay? Whats a masculine color?
No feminine means having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women but lets be real theres a correlation between feminine men and being gay. Masculine colors include blue, green, and earth tones but it's common sense pink (especially neon hot pink) is a feminine color.
IMHO i see blue, orange and purple as a feminine color but that's neither here nor there, i use to be exactly like you and i was raised in the 80/90s before men could wear pink, or get their right ear pierced and what not, those times have changed, you can wear pink without being feminine, my wife(fav color purple) hates the color pink, guess my wife's not feminine and my daughter(7) has just started liking pink where she started out more yellow(which is still her fav color) she's into the bright pastel colors now that she's leaving the Monster High craze
Rappers/wrestlers wearing pink is of no surprise media has been blurring the gender lines for a while now. If a star celebrity wears women jeans would y'all do it to? (rhetorical question as I know you some of y'all got skinnies on right now!)
i won't wear skinnys or a skirt, nor call another man bae

Another pic from a slightly different angle
boring and stupid shoe again by nike. just release the MC IDs and just move on to kobe 11 , this shoe looks like a non sig shoe so far , major let down

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest fan of pink. That said to reverse roles. If a man wearing pink says something about his sexuality. If your girl for example wears a "mans color" sneaker does that mean your attracted to men in some way?

Generalizations like that are usually torn to shreds when you reverse roles. So if your girl is wearing black/red Jordan 11s and you with her, that means your attracted to men. Ha ha ha

See why that pink = gay thought is dumb?
I never said wearing pink necessarily means you are gay but rather that pink is a feminine color. Everybody knows black/red 11s are mens shoes. A girl wearing them isn't necessarily gay but she is wearing mens shoes in the same respect that men wearing pink 11s are wearing girl shoes.

Last edited:

Another pic from a slightly different angle
boring and stupid shoe again by nike. just release the MC IDs and just move on to kobe 10 , this shoe looks like a non sig shoe so far , major let down
I could be wrong, but i think these are the Kobe 10s
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

hot pink accented shoes is something I just can't get down with and is the utmost feminine colorway. I can understand the appreciation for colorways such as the Kay Yows and Aunt Pearls (though I would never rock them) but these are just too flamboyant for my taste and thus the gayest Kobes ever. Just because I called them gay doesn't mean I'm homophobic. I do realize that it's 2015 and androgynous style is hip and whatnot but I pink will always be a feminine color in my opinion.
Im not really gonna argue too much about it so if you want to say present deez to me be my guest lol. The way you stated it came across that you liked the other shoes but the "mambacurials" were too out there for you. You never once mentioned anything about the themes of the shoe being the reason why you liked them. You never flat out said you "liked" them but the context of the statement made me think otherwise. 

Im not really gonna argue too much about it so if you want to say present deez to me be my guest lol. The way you stated it came across that you liked the other shoes but the "mambacurials" were too out there for you. You never once mentioned anything about the themes of the shoe being the reason why you liked them. You never flat out said you "liked" them but the context of the statement made me think otherwise. 
well I'm telling you now the only reason i can understand why dudes like those girly *** shoes is to support breast cancer.

Last edited:
"Doesn't look like I'll make much profit off them, don't like them"......

Anyways,

Need two pairs of the Hitmans now that someone made the reference lol first day pickup no doubt.....it'll be nice if enough people hate them in order to help the chances of scooping with a discount

"Doesn't look like I'll make much profit off them, don't like them"......

Anyways,

Need two pairs of the Hitmans now that someone made the reference lol first day pickup no doubt.....it'll be nice if enough people hate them in order to help the chances of scooping with a discount
and you better have the shades on at the least

Back
Top Bottom