Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Lmao ... Repped cause I couldn't agree more.

Where did the "Drill Sergeant" idea even come from???
From NDC:

"Sometimes commanding the floor doesn’t take a word. Early on, the only thing that spoke louder than Kobe’s game were his shouts in your ear. That all changed when a group of vets pulled Kobe aside and let him know that if he was going to be a leader, he couldn’t be a drill sergeant too. It was a lesson that gave Kobe a new voice … one that led by example instead of an outburst."

From NDC:
"Sometimes commanding the floor doesn’t take a word. Early on, the only thing that spoke louder than Kobe’s game were his shouts in your ear. That all changed when a group of vets pulled Kobe aside and let him know that if he was going to be a leader, he couldn’t be a drill sergeant too. It was a lesson that gave Kobe a new voice … one that led by example instead of an outburst."

604497_o.gif

Drill Sergeants are the weakest 10 thus far folks. Not a terrible shoe. None of the 10s have been, not even the Pain. That orange color was a bad choice for that CW. Those Jams are weird too and not in a good way.

Btw (Rum) that includes the EXTs. I don't own a pair nor will I ever but the leather is nice and the shoe isn't that bad.
the biggest prob with the exts is that they're made good and in GR #s so no one will ever give them a chance, owning the whites I can speak they are quality made, but the problem I see the most with the Xs is that people hate the midsole, which I love, the cw aren't that bad though the orange ruined the teals, and i'm not a huge fan of pink espc when you see below. Here's how nike gets people to buy the kobe's or drive interest would be to drop a mc limited of course
laugh.gif
 and how bout this for a cw purple outer, black inside and toe, glow midsole with red speckles, volt glow sole, purple tongue.....hmmm I feel like I forgetting something important, how bout we also make this limited
devil.gif
 hype drives the cool factor for a lot of people, you don't have to have the hype cws like your lucky friend as long as you have "a" cw to sit at the table with you friend, the convo goes "hey man you didn't get the limited ones I lucked out with bcuz I got my parents to do it, but hey you're not wearing them shaqs @VentureBlake  is wearing over there, he couldn't even get the reebok ver. he got stuck with the Walmart ones, your shoe are cool.

REALLY like the hat lol....... got my outfit together.... your move @redrum3281  
roll.gif
devil.gif
I see you, and can't wait to see the put together pics

From NDC:

doesnt_make_any_sense_anchorman.gif

From NDC:

First day cop after reading this  
laugh.gif

From NDC:

If this is the case, wouldn't they go the opposite route and name the shoes "The Example" or "The Leader" after the resolution he found?

Nike stay with the random Athlete Stories like ESPN stays with the outrageous Lebron Stats. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom