Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Bots ate today like
i-said-soft.0.gif

NDC raffle has people..waiting for emails...both winning and losing emails. Then..u have to sign in to buy the sneaker...a lot of people had/ are having issues purchasing the sneaker even when they've won! They're calling customer support and Nike is telling then...yea...we realize this is utterly stupid ...a lot of people are having issues...but...try again later..maybe it'll work then. Like..are you for real???? That's the fair system all across the board that people want????
Bro... customer support ≠ those who made the raffle system, cut them some slack

Damn, I thought no one liked the Kobe Xs?
When you put HTM or MCs people go for them.. but IMO I don't see them worth $250

Probably slim chance had i been on it when they tweeted. Would've been a great day early bday present :frown: Now where's the MC on id?!?

Just noticed it now but on the Black HTMs don't have a pull tab while the white and MC do. IMO they look better without the pull tab.

Do you need to be on VPN to access the nike EU store?
You can get into the EU store via the "tunnel", but I'm not sure whether Nike EU knows where your IP addy is from of if it even matters. Think you just need a physical EU address and form of payment, but I could be waayyyy off base. Take it with a grain of salt. And by the way, when I mean "tunnel" changing your country on NDC. I think that's the term used.

You can get into the EU store via the "tunnel", but I'm not sure whether Nike EU knows where your IP addy is from of if it even matters. Think you just need a physical EU address and form of payment, but I could be waayyyy off base. Take it with a grain of salt. And by the way, when I mean "tunnel" changing your country on NDC. I think that's the term used.
you need a EU payment?? I'm just using a forwarder with a U.S. card

you need a EU payment?? I'm just using a forwarder with a U.S. card
Do not think that works. You can Google terms of agreement, too. 

? Have you ever bought anything from supreme before? Every release is at 11am est every Thursday. No surprises, always 11am. Collabs are announced on the Monday of release week. Regulars will eat, everyone else should be prepared for the salt.
I'm assuming, i have bought stuff from them before but i'm just saying because this might be their biggest collab. People like dunks, foams and AF1s but not more than jordans.

I agree. I struck out on these Kobes and Chi 1s today..but..this gives True hope and a true opportunity to cop for the lucky people at the right place right time. That NDC raffle gives False hope and randomly selects a few lucky people..who MAY or MAY not even buy the damn sneaker. Dude was talking bout he won the raffle..but may not buy it....but HES the ONLY one that can buy it cuz he won. Whyd he even enter the raffle?? And thats just ONE example of how dumb the NDC raffle system is

Exactly, of course everything will have its faults but randomly dropping hyped product is the most effective method. There has to be a way that if you win a pair through the raffle they automatically charge it to your card because that's really unfair to consumers that actually want the shoe. I have heard that people that win the raffle and do not buy the product will get banned from the raffle.

I don't think randomly dropping a $10,000 sneaker is a good idea..might want to give collectors a lil heads up and prepare that they're bouta drop 10 plus racks on that day
I mean, they just randomly dropped a 1.5k sneaker. I'm assuming if they ever drop Air Mags, they'll cost between $500-$1,000 retail, not 10k (despite the charity price).

Back
Top Bottom