Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Honestly I am a fan of the whole pack and I would like to own them all. But over time the way I see it , the MCS will go first , so I would like to get those first.
Time to start building an army of girls to enter for you (or guys if you're of the female persuasion).

So resale should be like $600 after Flight Club gets flooded then?

doubt that low

cheapest on there is like what 1200 and highest is like 3K

depending on color and size and how many "i need these gone" type of dudes who win

lowest i could see the FC price would be like 800-1K

plus the shoe is still very rare outside of the online drop earlier i dont expect mercer/dsm to have many pairs

they barely had any kobe 9 HTM when they dropped at mercer

so any price cut would have those pairs move probably fast and then re settle at the current prices

I hope the shoes come with them extra yeezy type metal tip laces, like they originally came out for the Milan release

laugh.gif
and word the people who lowball themselves will move their pairs with the quickness unless nike upped production on these considerably

doubt they upped it

nike like never really does that to be honest and when they have its normally on a holiday shoe which this is not

I hope the shoes come with them extra yeezy type metal tip laces, like they originally came out for the Milan release

i see no reason as to why it shouldnt

they should have 2 lace tips the barrel and the squared with the 2 extra laces 1 of which with the 3M stripe

laugh.gif
and word the people who lowball themselves will move their pairs with the quickness unless nike upped production on these considerably

doubt they upped it

nike like never really does that to be honest and when they have its normally on a holiday shoe which this is not
they ain't drop online last year and the year before the us ain't see any htm, so I think they mightve upped it. When htms came out originally and even now they were three racks at fc. I don't see the pairs this year going for 3

i see no reason as to why it shouldnt

they should have 2 lace tips the barrel and the squared with the 2 extra laces 1 of which with the 3M stripe

Just thought that because that was a special release in Milan and how they were limited to 30-40 pairs or something like that..

You're prolly right tho, just stoked to when they arrive and we shall see.

they ain't drop online last year and the year before the us ain't see any htm, so I think they mightve upped it. When htms came out originally and even now they were three racks at fc. I don't see the pairs this year going for 3

ehh lets see right now they have a few at 3K think i seen a size 12 at 3K black pair

but they are mostly around 2.5K range

under cuts will happen just gotta see how badly

like OVO at a point were like 3- 5K and selling

they drop and dudes are on some ayo gimme 600 i need these gone lol

like talk about an INSANE price cut

they are starting to climb again now to around 800-1K range

750's were like that also it was insanely easy to scoop a pair that first 1-2 weeks for like 700-900 range

now look

if i see prices come by saturday night in FC for like 600 range ill just do a face palm lol

but those i need these gone struggle sellers that dump in FC straight from mercer will have those pairs move FAST with the under cut

did anyone see half sizes available?

i was on the product page before the tweet even went live and saw many if not all half sizes gone

i bought a 9 in the multi but I'm just going to resell it since i already know its too small 

i was on the product page before the tweet even went live and saw many if not all half sizes gone

i bought a 9 in the multi but I'm just going to resell it since i already know its too small 

Didn't see half sizes.... :nerd:

ehh lets see right now they have a few at 3K think i seen a size 12 at 3K black pair

but they are mostly around 2.5K range

under cuts will happen just gotta see how badly

like OVO at a point were like 3- 5K and selling

they drop and dudes are on some ayo gimme 600 i need these gone lol

like talk about an INSANE price cut

they are starting to climb again now to around 800-1K range

750's were like that also it was insanely easy to scoop a pair that first 1-2 weeks for like 700-900 range

now look

if i see prices come by saturday night in FC for like 600 range ill just do a face palm lol

but those i need these gone struggle sellers that dump in FC straight from mercer will have those pairs move FAST with the under cut
there are tons of pairs of htms on twitter, etc. for 800 or so right now

Yea I actually made a mistake bringing fc like 5 ovos on rd. :smh: Not gonna fall for the undercutting need it gone wave again, learned my lesson. Nowadays you either gotta bump sneakers off right away, take the l and sell for cheaper weeks after or sit and hope the shoes rise in price later. Unless it's something yeezy or like htm it's not even worth it

Nope. I was in a panic and was happy to see a size 10 ... in all three. I was more concerned about getting mine than the other sizes. That said, I didn't see any half sizes, which is probably why a lot of the stock looked gone when I made it to the page.

Nope. I was in a panic and was happy to see a size 10 ... in all three. I was more concerned about getting mine than the other sizes. That said, I didn't see any half sizes, which is probably why a lot of the stock looked gone when I made it to the page.
Ah so if I'm a 9.5, should I go 9 or 10? I can fit into 9s for Adidas and my Roshe 9.5s aren't tight at all.

If you looking to buy off resell market, I'll suggest you make a move while prices are low and people "need gone"

These won't be OVO's :nerd:

i'll wait for the prices to drop.. they will eventually.

but tbh, my MC IDs are 100x better than these MC X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom