Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

...thats what scares me.
He's coming for you:
roll.gif

Got those high Ext's from footlocker here in Germany. Have been released on Friday.
aw that's right they did drop in euro

what bottom dollar are you waiting for before you purchase?
i'm looking at 150-maybe 160. Got an offer at 170, but im pitching it.
I bought a couple pairs of the fuse Xs at full retail, so I'm not the most frugal guy around. But I'd be happy with ~$175. It's different for me though...I wear a 14/15 and often times those sizes sell out sooner than later. Occasionally they'll be the only sizes left.

wow all white highs on ebay for a measily $500 full run
Beat me to it, there's a website selling them now for $190 shelflife.com I think it is

Last edited:
Anyone sitting on a pair of HTM Race cars in a size 13 or know where I can find a pair besides FC and the bay?

Reps to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!

Anyone sitting on a pair of HTM Race cars in a size 13 or know where I can find a pair besides FC and the bay?

Reps to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

Thanks!
I'd check facebook groups and kixify.  I think I've seen some for around $600.

I haven't looked at Kixify in a bit, are they set up as their own operation now? Didn't it just used to be a search engine for sellers to do their own thing? Is there still concern for fakes/scams on there, I know its all covered with Paypal, but just want to be sure first.

all of you with saying HTMS Xs> MC Xs are just trying to boost your egos for having the HTMS. Truth is some not all but SOME MC pairs will be superior to the HTMs just because of their unique blend of colours on the MC pattern . and from the HTMs the only pair that looks alright is the racecar the other 2 are just boring designs that get attention only due to the HTM in the back that only people in NT know about it meaning the 0.000001 of the sneakerheards 
Lol you are so wrong.

UPCOMING KOBE RELEASES.... Actual "Dates" of the each month ARE NOT Confirmed so.......

KOBE X

NOVEMBER

24th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE/UNVRSTY RD/WHITE-OBSDN-BRGHT – 718763-614

DECEMBER

24th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW ‘CHRISTMAS’ – 802560-076

26th – NIKE KOBE X ELITE LOW SE ‘WHAT THE’ – 815810-900

KOBE XI

JANUARY

9th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW/UNVRSTY RD/MTLLC GLD-BLCK-BRGH – 822675-670

18th – NIKE KOBE XI ELITE LOW BHM/MULTI-COLOR/WHITE-GAME ROYAL – 822522-914

UNCONFIRMERD DATES.....

NIKE KOBE XI GS/HYPR GRP/WHT-BLCK-UNVRSTY GLD – 822945-510