Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Dunno if it was possible on ID or whatever, never checked, but a black based elite low with just chlorine blue hits ala dark knight look (although that was Neptune) would've made me come out the wood work and cop

I can't tell if that midsole is black or navy, but please let that be the standard for black midsoles on inbound MC IDs.
UNIVERSITY RED/OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE

thats the color description for the shoe, midsole is obsidian 

my mom just copped me the gold ext's today as a random gift. what do you guys think about them? I think they're kind of ugly. af. lol. probs gonna take them back. they just dont have anywhere near enough style for me to rock them, especially being all gold. aint tryna be on the summer jam screen with a 'what are thooooooooose' steeze. joints look like team jordans. but i love my mom doh
Man up and tell her the truth. 

I actually like the gold cw 

sick.gif
 Those PEs are turrible. Without the yellow toe they'd be dope.
This 

I would keep them and wear them around even though personally I dislike them. However you couldn't pay me to play in them.

That's how I feel too guys. I'm super sentimental and mushy when it comes to her. I'm sure I'll probably keep them. I always keep all of the greeting cards she's given since I was a kid. And she actually told me about it. She said she got the footlocker email that had the releases from today on it. Said she saw them and really thought I'd like them, and she went on and ordered them. Ordered a second pair from NDC too just in case the FTL order didn't go through, she figured they'd be limited and sell out. So no sales guy, it was all love. It was a really nice surprise. Even if I don't like them when they arrive, I'll probably gas them up in front of her just on strength. Good looks for the advice bros. repped.

Just re-read my original post about them. I seemed like an ungrateful brat. Not my intention. There's nobody above that woman in my eyes. so that thought was strictly on the design of the shoe. Her thought means the world to me. just wanted to put that out there lol

my mom just copped me the gold ext's today as a random gift. what do you guys think about them? I think they're kind of ugly. af. lol. probs gonna take them back. they just dont have anywhere near enough style for me to rock them, especially being all gold. aint tryna be on the summer jam screen with a 'what are thooooooooose' steeze. joints look like team jordans. but i love my mom doh

Man up and tell her the truth. 

I actually like the gold cw 

Even with the carved in "X" that you hate

Back
Top Bottom