Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Heres a closer look at the porzingis PE.  Also a look at the Kobe 10 Bruce Lee's coming out. IM def on board for these!!!

Heres a closer look at the porzingis PE.  Also a look at the Kobe 10 Bruce Lee's coming out. IM def on board for these!!!
I'm definitely copping these, but I'm hesitant to call them a Bruce Lee CW personally - since they lack any red. If they had even a hint of red somewhere - logo, fly-wire, speckles. Something. Then Bruce Lee. (and yes, I know the CW origin is technically black and yellow, but I guess I just think it should have a bit of red since the V and IX both did). Otherwise the VI Lightbulb could be a "Bruce Lee"...

View media item 1779110
I'm definitely copping these, but I'm hesitant to call them a Bruce Lee CW personally - since they lack any red. If they had even a hint of red somewhere - logo, fly-wire, speckles. Something. Then Bruce Lee. (and yes, I know the CW origin is technically black and yellow, but I guess I just think it should have a bit of red since the V and IX both did). Otherwise the VI Lightbulb could be a "Bruce Lee"...

I wonderif the 4 back stiches are red, or maybe someone will do a laceswap for red laces

who said porzingis's pair is a pe? Other players normally get Kobes that will release further down the line. Only Kobe and the Lakers normally get PEs, I'm interested to see if it's an actual PE.

It was impossible for them to draft KAT lol. Dude is balling out too. Passing on okafor was a mistake though

anywhere got a 10.5 in asg close to $100??
they just restock 10.5 and i just placed an order for the ASG X, another come up on the kobes deal 
happy.gif

https://www.ruvilla.com/promos/footwear-heroes/kobe-x-as.html

It was impossible for them to draft KAT lol. Dude is balling out too. Passing on okafor was a mistake though
Gotta respectively disagree here. Okafor is more polished and NBA ready night now, but I think Russell has more upside and having an elite PG is so important in the NBA nowadays. It's only been 5 games way to early to judge anyone.

Todays pair:
wow
smokin.gif
 Kobe PEs have been crazy so far.

Back
Top Bottom