Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Sounds like I may be in the minority but I like the Flight colorway, pry be my only non elite version I own other than the ASG 

The more people that **** on the flights the better...easier for me to cop [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I still haven't seen anyone complain about the translucent soles discolar. I guess these are holding up pretty well.

They will over time. Maybe the neon bright colors will lessen the effect looks wise. To early for yellowing to start.

Really liking the Flights.

May be the first pair I pick up. These shows are incredibly comfortable but there's no must-have colorway as of now.

Last edited:
Man, I need to cop those elites...
nthat.gif

Those pics of the Easters are making me eat my words and causing the the the turn

KD 7 and Kobe X are both severly lacking in the must cop colorways.

We need something special.

Something orange county.

laugh.gif

That's all it is now

The Kobe X Elite releases in limited quantities, you'd see more heads pop up in here with compliments

The Kobe 9 Elite had more energy than these but I don't remember the full on love til the NRG and Masterpiece released on very limited quantities even other first few colorways were first day or weekend sellouts

Basically if a shoe or colorway is limited, a lot shoe collectors suddenly love it
laugh.gif
KBX are only produced in small numbers in comparison to other Sigs 

Elites on avg are around 25K made 
Lmao this guy ! ^^^

NikeTalk must pay you a great salary to be the official "guy who differentiates PEs from IDs"

God forbid anyone EVER misuse the term PE
it's the end of the world huh Gangsta?

LOL I had to
laugh.gif

I'll just wait for the FK lows.
This
@tigo024
You're not a fan of the Pit Vipers? Or was that @chancho you were quoting?
I was on the fence but after copping a pair and swapping the laces- I love these!!
Dope shoe bad lace swap. Sometimes Nike gets it right 
tongue.gif

Nike couldnt give him some lunargrands 
2nd Kobe X so far. Easters are TUFF!!!
smokin.gif

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...E54B1D87-C40D-4C72-AF26-FB9F01926718.jpg.html

Btw..... Flights are looking good. I'm really feeling the Colorways when the midsoles/soles aren't the exact same color as the body. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I finally get to see the interior of PT Cruiser 

HURRY somebody start an argument to bring some life to this thread! Lol
the 9 thread gets way more traffic

HURRY somebody start an argument to bring some life to this thread! Lol
the 9 thread gets way more traffic

honestly, the kobe X ***** on the kobe IX any day of the week.

f that weak flyknit nonsense. most overrated material in the world.
f that EM garbage

it's all about that fuse :pimp: :pimp: i can rest easily at night knowing no one will be loosening my flyknit :nerd:

i say we boycott the kobe X elites and start a petition. who's with me?

Back
Top Bottom