Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Thinking about returning my MCurials back once I get my NDC pair here.

I'm feeling these AJ XI I.E. black referee's more.

Well I got my MC's 10 min ago UPS dropped off, and I like these more in-hand

and not sure if I wanna send back now lol. Need them XI IE's for a everyday wear 

for the fall and early winter.

Thinking about returning my MCurials back once I get my NDC pair here.

I'm feeling these AJ XI I.E. black referee's more.

Well I got my MC's 10 min ago UPS dropped off, and I like these more in-hand

and not sure if I wanna send back now lol. Need them XI IE's for a everyday wear 

for the fall and early winter.
I'd take the Mambacurials (and I do have them) all day over those IE's (which I have had). And if I was just looking for a blacked out pair to beat on I can think of a few cheaper options than the IE, and that I like more. YMMV.

Folks are coming around on the Drill Sergeants 
It's a nice CW. I bought mine on RD and will grab another when they go on discount.

Despite not being initially impressed with the X, I love the elites, high and low (have all the GR FK joints), and like them better than the IX elites, aesthetically. I also prefer the cushioning on the X. Right now the IX elite wins on CWs (and only because of the MP, Detail, ASG, MC/MM ID's) and being the first with the new ultra high silo.

It's a nice CW. I bought mine on RD.

Despite not being initially impressed with the X, I love the elites.

I agree, the CW is sick. I bought those and the Chesters on RD as well. Haven't yet grabbed the Mambacurial and its not likely I will. It looks cheap or something, to me.

I wish they would have released an Elevate low, that's the prettiest FK to me thus far.

I like the IX better, though I don't own any silhouettes of that shoe. I didn't find interest until after the full run.

Last edited:
I had 9 pairs of 8's (down to one, purp fades), 1 pair of 9's (mamba moments), and 4 pairs of 10's (flights - fave, all star, rose gold - don't really care for em now, and iD's). Go figure

Ready to see them purple and whites 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I had 9 pairs of 8's (down to one, purp fades), 1 pair of 9's (mamba moments), and 4 pairs of 10's (flights - fave, all star, rose gold - don't really care for em now, and iD's). Go figure
I would never let go of any of my 8's...

I would never let go of any of my 8's...
I know man, I've regretted it a lot, but I was in between jobs and needed funds at the time...my full line up was: Sulfur, Red Wine, Grey/Neon, Purple Fades (still have), Christmas 2013, All blue (that 2nd or 3rd colorway that dropped), All stars and Supernaturals...by far my fav Kobe model to date and nothing but Fades to show for it 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1718365
Dropped by my local Footlocker earlier today. Jackpot! Sitting by the counter top. I told the manager that I've been lookin for these in awhile. And he said it just popped up out of nowhere in their shipments this morning, one pair, my size, sz. 11 and he's been tryin to sell them all day but no ones gettin them. And like every other Kobe X, they're on sale. Copped 91 bucks after tax.

Dropped by my local Footlocker earlier today. Jackpot! Sitting by the counter top. I told the manager that I've been lookin for these in awhile. And he said it just popped up out of nowhere in their shipments this morning, one pair, my size, sz. 11 and he's been tryin to sell them all day but no ones gettin them. And like every other Kobe X, they're on sale. Copped 91 bucks after tax.
How'd you get them for under the $99.99 price? VIP or birthday coupon?  I just got the teal ones for $100 today.

View media item 1718365
Repped, but I hate you! I want these and the 5 a.m.'s. They've been impossible to find in Miami.

Does anyone have SKU's for the Fundamentals and 5 a.m.'s for Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs?

Back
Top Bottom