Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So we still haven't seen a true Lakers CW in the X yet right? I dont consider the Team Elite to be one since the sole is Volt. The 8s might be the only model where I dont have a Puprle and Gold pair which sucks.

might as well post the family pic of mc's, mm's, and HTM's.. looking to double up on the Shark Jaw and Arrowhead as we speak..
smile.gif
WTF!!!!!!!.....SMFH....lol Very Nice collection bro...can you say "Jealous"

3 "Racers"!?   Damnnnnnnn       Repped just cause! LOL

Last edited:
So we still haven't seen a true Lakers CW in the X yet right? I dont consider the Team Elite to be one since the sole is Volt. The 8s might be the only model where I dont have a Puprle and Gold pair which sucks.

Not one of you again lol

The purple elite lows seem like the best we're going to get as far as a retail Laker colorway goes. I know some folks aren't happy about things like the gold/yellow/orange they used or the lighter purple, but I think they're probably as good as you'll get aside from just making an iD. Don't think there's been any info of another Laker (purple & gold) type of colorway dropping.

The purple elite lows seem like the best we're going to get as far as a retail Laker colorway goes. I know some folks aren't happy about things like the gold/yellow/orange they used or the lighter purple, but I think they're probably as good as you'll get aside from just making an iD. Don't think there's been any info of another Laker (purple & gold) type of colorway dropping.
for me, the best GR Elite Low is the Mambacurials.. I still have the urge to pick up a pair.. but it's gonna have to be on the low.. but if I don't get a pair, not a biggie.. 

Yea I hear you, I think I was just hopeful since it was a constant in my collection. Probably going to sell my Blackouts and ID a pair of Amnesties. Thanks for the info.

Yea I hear you, I think I was just hopeful since it was a constant in my collection. Probably going to sell my Blackouts and ID a pair of Amnesties. Thanks for the info.
Hey man I would do it. If they had fit me I would have kept but tragically they didn't.

Had I been wiser, I would've iD'ed a pair of each years Kobe in Lakers colors while they were available

Back
Top Bottom