Kreayshawn Thread

"I !**@*+ hated school... but i love my trapper keeper, thats where i kept my work... ask my teacher"

She's gonna direct the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' first single off their new album 
indifferent.gif
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16...ures-rain-dance-maggie-video-kreayshawn.jhtml
I can't hate the fact that she's getting paid but what do people see in her music and directing skills? Sooner or later she's gonna become bigger than lil B himself and I don't even get why.

Lyrics were on point, but the execution was mediocre at best. Sounded like she was trying to make "Gucci Gucci" part two.

Lyrics were on point, but the execution was mediocre at best. Sounded like she was trying to make "Gucci Gucci" part two.

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/16...ures-rain-dance-maggie-video-kreayshawn.jhtml
I can't hate the fact that she's getting paid but what do people see in her music and directing skills? Sooner or later she's gonna become bigger than lil B himself and I don't even get why.
WAIT! WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! 
indifferent.gif

Kreayshawn on fire right now. More publicity for her, but how in the hell she land a directin' job for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?!
30t6p3b.gif

"Rich Hussie" has to be written by Lil B. It has BasedGod swag juice all over it. The beat goes hard but Kreayshawn wasn't sayin' anythin' worth listenin' to.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif
WAIT! WHAAAAAAAAT?!?! 
indifferent.gif

Kreayshawn on fire right now. More publicity for her, but how in the hell she land a directin' job for the Red Hot Chili Peppers?!
30t6p3b.gif

"Rich Hussie" has to be written by Lil B. It has BasedGod swag juice all over it. The beat goes hard but Kreayshawn wasn't sayin' anythin' worth listenin' to.

Back
Top Bottom