roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"I auto focus in, i see her getting moist"  wow
i was a little aroused by that. wow. thats sad. wow

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my sarcasm flew over you. i just threw that in there,
from the wale thread

and the bay is as hood as it gets, well at least the crest
sick.gif

my sarcasm flew over you. i just threw that in there,
from the wale thread

and the bay is as hood as it gets, well at least the crest
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
what?

indifferent.gif
what?

Originally Posted by carbon16

indifferent.gif
what?

indifferent.gif
what?

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

indifferent.gif
what?

laugh.gif
 @ ppl thinking those clowns have talent

Damn I wish someone like Gangsta Boo would come out and wreck this fool on the mic. This chick sucks, Gucci Gucci sucks. It's not even cause she's white, her music lacks the epicness that Lil B and Sometimes Soulja Boy provide, like her music sounds empty under the beat.

indifferent.gif
what?

laugh.gif
 @ ppl thinking those clowns have talent

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

This is wack, though. Stop hyping this chick up.
THIS...she's whack...one hit wonder if you ask me and even that one became played out after the 100th time.

Lies, I go to whoop in the bay, and let's just say it stays in the bay for a reason.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

This is wack, though. Stop hyping this chick up.
THIS...she's whack...one hit wonder if you ask me and even that one became played out after the 100th time.

Lies, I go to whoop in the bay, and let's just say it stays in the bay for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom