Kristen Stewart doesn't like black people ...vol. Miley would've twerked for us.

Agreed that he's a good actor. I enjoy more movies of his than I dislike. He's always good for a above average summer or holiday blockbuster.

Just checked his upcoming projects :smh:

Bad Boys 3
I, Robot 2
Hancock 2

F'n sequels man.

None of those movies need sequels

I'm good with another Bad Boys...not I, Robot or Hancock though. 

Last edited:
niketalk has always seen Will Smith through rose colored lenses, i guess it's just the nostalgia factor that makes people believe the guy

is absolutely infallible.  Like, if you're just indifferent about him folks jump down your throat

you dont have much sense about acting then. Johnny Depp like it or not is one of the most gifted actors this world has ever seen. dude really believes he is the character he is acting. but he is an 'artist'. i love will smith but he will forever be PG-13 and under. never ever will he make that "art" of a character. he basically played himself in all movies. his greatest films are 2 that i can think of which were "i am legend" and "pursuit of happiness" which really had to bring the artist in him. his music is catchy. but so is mileys and nicki minaj's. hell, Dicaprio runs hollywood. and before him it was tom cruise,jack nicholson,etc. never once will smith.

**edit. he played himself which is what actors do usually but not to the extent of some of the actors mentioned underneath him.
i think this is a lot of hype, he is good, but you are making him out to be a lot more than what he is.  can he play eccentric, sure, can he wear a lot of makeup, sure.  my point wasnt to say that he is not talented, just not up there with the al pacinos, rob de niros, denzel's and harrison ford etc.

johnny depp is like a brad pitt getting by more on his looks than his actual talent.
i always felt the same way as hand2hand about depp, but i think pitt is legit

niketalk has always seen Will Smith through rose colored lenses, i guess it's just the nostalgia factor that makes people believe the guy

is absolutely infallible.  Like, if you're just indifferent about him folks jump down your throat
who jumped down anyone's throat?

cats straight disrespected will, not just acting "indifferent"

We don't not need another Bad Boys

Bad Boys 2 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen; still not over spending $11 to see it 10 yrs later

Cliffs on thread.

All I seen was will smith can't act. I cried during the pursuit of happiness.

Come at me.

I'll watch parts of Bad Boys 2 if it comes on but it is largely unwatchable in its entirety. I can't imagine 3 being better

^To use a pro wrestling analogy, I'll concede that Will Smith beats out Arnold for the Intercontinental belt. But in my opinion, neither of them is competing for that World Title.

Stupid analogy considering it's usually the most popular wrestler who is champion not the best wrestler

Are you making an effort to appear stupid? In the case of my analogy, I'm clearly associating more solid acting skill with the more prestigious title.

Are you making an effort to appear stupid? In the case of my analogy, I'm clearly associating more solid acting skill with the more prestigious title.

Will Smith equals Hulk Hogan who is a terrible wrestler but is loved by the masses for charisma

You just compared Will Smith to Tito Santana

You contradicting everything you said, who is the stupid one?

Will Smith equals Hulk Hogan who is a terrible wrestler but is loved by the masses for charisma

You just compared Will Smith to Tito Santana

You contradicting everything you said, who is the stupid one?

Ya know what? You got it...

View media item 562883

yea he was tryna diminish will on the low and got caught called out
laugh.gif

Last edited:
 You sound clueless when you defend Miley Cyrus openly mocking a segment of black culture yet wanna make a mountain out of this. 
Just admit YOU'RE CLUELESS as to how I arrived at the defend of Miley Cyrus, maybe this video will help you. 

But comments like yours reflect the larger issue at hand, which is the public's ignorance and easily accomplished servility under questionable leadership. In most cases it's the media itself. Kristen Stewart is an ACTRESS, who GETS PAID to portray fictional characters. Miley Cyrus is an ENTERTAINER and in music itself is usually a reflection of social climate. Miley is actually a representation of EQUALITY. Equality itself isn't RIGHT or WRONG ...but when you get up in arms about a "white girl" acting "black" because it's a believed to be NEGATIVE aspect WRONGLY associated with black culture, it indicates you have POOR SELF IMAGE of SELF or BLACK PEOPLE that you're defending the negative imagery as a spectrum of "blackness".

The inferior spectrum of how you view "twerking" in association with blacks to the comparing of minstrel performance is destructive because you're either actualizing stereotypes or self- fulfilling prophecy by assuming ownership of "twerking being negative and a black ONLY activity".

"Twerking" is sexual expressive dancing in which women are EMPOWERED through sexuality and it's their RIGHT to express themselves how they see fit, no different than ancient Belly Dancing, Go Go Dancing, or sexual dancing has been dated back as far as 9000 years. How is "twerking" somehow "detestable"? Secondly why is it detestable in association with being BLACK? 

It's an issue of INFERIORITY, and I DO NOT have a complex, so I don't need some "white apologist" liberal tucking in my bib and letting me suckle from his or her nipple of disillusioned obligation from the position of superiority. [color= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Sengbe Pieh[/color], Will Smith, Colin Powell, WEB Dubois, Jesse Owens, Joe Louis, and the black people of northeast Tulsa Oklahoma have taught me otherwise. I AM EQUAL, my limits or limitation aren't defined by my skin color, Robin Thicke proved that by his choice of music he makes, Tiger Woods proved it, or and off the golf course, and MORE importantly Will Smith proved it. Miley and Justin Bieber has done more for race relations than the president of the United States...and Jay-Z. Kristen Stewart choice not to work with Will Smith because he is BLACK, and rather come out and say it, she used an excuse which reinforced suspicions to begin with.

Keep in mind so many black people empowered these super star white people,   Will Smith, gave Eva Mendes one of her first roles, it's posted in this thread, the "Miami" video now she's dating "Ryan Gosling". Akon is responsible for Lady Gaga's career, Usher for Justin Bieber's ...Now you can look at it in lines of "color" where these blacks were SUPERIOR, or you can see it for what it is and it's PEOPLE HELPING EACH OTHER.

**** that ***** mayne.

"Racism still alive, they just be concealing it"

Think whatever you want to think it is. But I'ma take it for what I think it is.

I'm still rubbing one out to Alexis Texas...

Back
Top Bottom