Ksteezy ruined my life b

It was this day two years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.I'VE gone over the incident so many times it's practically my everyday. My waking nightmare as it passes from the night realm with ease. Everything was going good for me. I was in school, had a nice biddie with them double c's cause I'm not down with em if they're too big feel me? No pun intended and if any come up again same applies. Oh and the cake man the cake was triple layer red velvet if I could still rest my head on it I wouldn't have so many sleepless nights. Anyway it was my girl at the times birthday and I wanted to impress. What better way then to be so fly people don't die they reincarnate. Anyway Ksteezy was top dog in my book. So I quickly searched all the Ksteezy threads and tried to find one of his many stylish outfits. Bam found one and he even layer out where to find it and it was onsale. It was like steez man was Jesus and I was his disciple, he had spoken to me and I bought every word. I ran to the gap and copped the last pair of red pinkish pants, a white button up and ran home. I had just gotten the new Ronaldo cut that was in suited up unbuttoned like 3 buttons cause I had been hitting the gym and gelled my hair up. I thought I couldn't be touched. Little did I know steezy had my looking like I hold belt loops in the yard if you catch my drift. When I showed up to my girls party everybody was confused. Was I her best friend Fernando or her boyfriend that lays pipe work on the regular? Half the night I couldn't find her she told me her cell wasn't working. We finally met up which ends in a huge fight and her leaving me in the streets to go home by myself. We ended up breaking up, I dropped out of school. I've been Yamless for 2 years and I'm scared to even put on a pair of boat shoes as It may bring thay same inferior flamboyant feeling I felt that night. Ksteezy you may fool everyone else but you'll never fool me again.

It was this day two years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday.I'VE gone over the incident so many times it's practically my everyday. My waking nightmare as it passes from the night realm with ease. Everything was going good for me. I was in school, had a nice biddie with them double c's cause I'm not down with em if they're too big feel me? No pun intended and if any come up again same applies. Oh and the cake man the cake was triple layer red velvet if I could still rest my head on it I wouldn't have so many sleepless nights. Anyway it was my girl at the times birthday and I wanted to impress. What better way then to be so fly people don't die they reincarnate. Anyway Ksteezy was top dog in my book. So I quickly searched all the Ksteezy threads and tried to find one of his many stylish outfits. Bam found one and he even layer out where to find it and it was onsale. It was like steez man was Jesus and I was his disciple, he had spoken to me and I bought every word. I ran to the gap and copped the last pair of red pinkish pants, a white button up and ran home. I had just gotten the new Ronaldo cut that was in suited up unbuttoned like 3 buttons cause I had been hitting the gym and gelled my hair up. I thought I couldn't be touched. Little did I know steezy had my looking like I hold belt loops in the yard if you catch my drift. When I showed up to my girls party everybody was confused. Was I her best friend Fernando or her boyfriend that lays pipe work on the regular? Half the night I couldn't find her she told me her cell wasn't working. We finally met up which ends in a huge fight and her leaving me in the streets to go home by myself. We ended up breaking up, I dropped out of school. I've been Yamless for 2 years and I'm scared to even put on a pair of boat shoes as It may bring thay same inferior flamboyant feeling I felt that night. Ksteezy you may fool everyone else but you'll never fool me again.

Shoulda hopped on henz0's **** instead

My ___ would've showed up in a Supreme beanie, some basketball shorts, a hoodie, and some random rare *** Nikes and left with his girl, her sister, and their three closest friends :lol:

You goofed OP.

Ksteezy is the reason I didn't smash Draya on the airplane.

When I saw her that day obviously the first thing I did was think of NT. The Draya thread had just started to pop off.
So I take a few pics and a vid and I send them to Ksteezy who I thought was my friend at the time. I made a thread on NT cause I could just feel how much my e-fame was going to shoot up after I finished shooting up in Draya.

Now Draya was on her flight back to LA after doing some appearances in NY. I knew she had just gotten roasted on twitter for all those mother jokes. The internet was not very kind to her at the time.

I always get a drink when I fly so the game plan was to offer Draya and her friend a drink when the flight attendant came around...lord knows Draya could've used one with the roast that she was going through on twitter. The last thing I wanted Draya to know was that I was from the internet.

Your boy was ready to be up on that Mt Rushmore of NT when that devastating text message comes in from ksteezy or Elkin as I used to call him.
Dude DMs her all the pics I sent him. By this time the thread on NT had turned into a roast session full of mother jokes. At first I lol'd at the balls in steezy for sending her all that **** but then the unthinkable happens.
Draya decides to purchase the "In Flight Wifi".
She checks her Instagram, she checks her twitter and she starts to look around the plane. All I could do was pretend I'm sleeping.
I spent the next 6 hours hoping Draya wasn't smart enough to realize I'm the only person that had the angle to take the pics and vids that I took.

Instead of being on NTs Mt Rushmore I got a bunch of herbs taking shots at me on NT when the reality is I could take their girl.

Thank you Ksteezy for ruining my chance at celebrity top.

Ksteezy is the reason I didn't smash Draya on the airplane.

When I saw her that day obviously the first thing I did was think of NT. The Draya thread had just started to pop off.
So I take a few pics and a vid and I send them to Ksteezy who I thought was my friend at the time. I made a thread on NT cause I could just feel how much my e-fame was going to shoot up after I finished shooting up in Draya.

Now Draya was on her flight back to LA after doing some appearances in NY. I knew she had just gotten roasted on twitter for all those mother jokes. The internet was not very kind to her at the time.

I always get a drink when I fly so the game plan was to offer Draya and her friend a drink when the flight attendant came around...lord knows Draya could've used one with the roast that she was going through on twitter. The last thing I wanted Draya to know was that I was from the internet.

Your boy was ready to be up on that Mt Rushmore of NT when that devastating text message comes in from ksteezy or Elkin as I used to call him.
Dude DMs her all the pics I sent him. By this time the thread on NT had turned into a roast session full of mother jokes. At first I lol'd at the balls in steezy for sending her all that **** but then the unthinkable happens.
Draya decides to purchase the "In Flight Wifi".
She checks her Instagram, she checks her twitter and she starts to look around the plane. All I could do was pretend I'm sleeping.
I spent the next 6 hours hoping Draya wasn't smart enough to realize I'm the only person that had the angle to take the pics and vids that I took.

Instead of being on NTs Mt Rushmore I got a bunch of herbs taking shots at me on NT when the reality is I could take their girl.

Thank you Ksteezy for ruining my chance at celebrity top.

Wasn't there a dude here that said Karrueche was flirting with him at the airport? :lol:

laugh.gif

. Oh and the cake man the cake was triple layer red velvet if I could still rest my head on it I wouldn't have so many sleepless nights.

Bam found one and he even layer out where to find it and it was onsale. It was like steez man was Jesus and I was his disciple, he had spoken to me and I bought every word.

Little did I know steezy had my looking like I hold belt loops in the yard if you catch my drift.

I've been Yamless for 2 years and I'm scared to even put on a pair of boat shoes as It may bring thay same inferior flamboyant feeling I felt that night. Ksteezy you may fool everyone else but you'll never fool me again.

:rofl:

my god...the humanity...

I can't believe I just started following this fool on instagram.

I'm getting rid of him right now because of these stories.

Back
Top Bottom