"Kubo The Movie" Air Jordan 15 To Be Revealed Tomorrow

Trueeee.... and thats what I was arguing. If I like the XVs then of course  its going to have more value to me. Maybe even a priceless value to some. But He was thinking (If I were to sell or trade mine) that I shouldn't be expecting to get much or get a decent shoe out of it. But I think at the least, can get a decent pair/cash out of it. But again, it's just hard to put a number on "value" when value to someone is different to someone else. Hopefully these helps me out sometime in the future if I do decide to sell/trade. But if anything, it's like you all said. It'll just be a long gem. But I'm cool with that too. I'm the type who would keep and sit on a shoe forever lol...unless its a transaction I can't refuse lol 

Haha I hear you on that. I've had my Red October's ever since release and still haven't been able to just sell em though I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but also haven't worn them either. They're just chilling in the closet lol. But yeah the value of these will definitely depend on the person, but these will always have value.

P.s. Thinking about unds'ing these on Saturday. But I've got kicks 4-5 years old still ds or only worn a handful of times.

Haha I hear you on that. I've had my Red October's ever since release and still haven't been able to just sell em though I've been thinking about it a lot lately, but also haven't worn them either. They're just chilling in the closet lol. But yeah the value of these will definitely depend on the person, but these will always have value.

P.s. Thinking about unds'ing these on Saturday. But I've got kicks 4-5 years old still ds or only worn a handful of times.
Me and You are just alike. But thats so tight you have Red Octobers.... I've been wanting Nike Yeezies! If I ever get a hold of Adidas = Immediate sell = Buying Nikes'. 

But I feel ya! I shoes that I haven't worn yet either since right after graduating high school. Which was 07' lol .... still have Concords DS and a lot of others. But I was thinking the same thing about my Kubos.....BUT I'm in Florida right now.... and with this darn hurricane..... shoes are in the box. 

The wife said we need to take pictures of our possessions just in case it floods for our home insurance. I told her she better get started..... I have a lot of shoes to take pictures of. Along other more important things. 

Me and You are just alike. But thats so tight you have Red Octobers.... I've been wanting Nike Yeezies! If I ever get a hold of Adidas = Immediate sell = Buying Nikes'. 
But I feel ya! I shoes that I haven't worn yet either since right after graduating high school. Which was 07' lol .... still have Concords DS and a lot of others. But I was thinking the same thing about my Kubos.....BUT I'm in Florida right now.... and with this darn hurricane..... shoes are in the box. 

The wife said we need to take pictures of our possessions just in case it floods for our home insurance. I told her she better get started..... I have a lot of shoes to take pictures of. Along other more important things. 
Dang hopefully it doesn't come to that, and I pray y'all stay safe. I'm thinking of rocking the Kubo's tomorrow and stunting on the employees when I go to Nike Dallas lol. I know I'm going to get a ton of questions. I ought to act like a sneaker Monk, like I got all the shoe knowledge in the world :lol:

Couple of Big Sneakerheads I know are buying these up at $600-800 bucks from people

They are treating them like Samples.. were his exact words

Then he went on to talk bout the sizes n how many were made

Last edited:
Couple of Big Sneakerheads I know are buying these up at $600-800 bucks from people

They are treating them like Samples.. were his exact words

Then he went on to talk bout the sizes n how many were made
[emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128373[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

My pair was authenticated at goat for 525 and is being shipped to me. If I can flip at airraab airraab prices of 8 bills I won't be mad :lol:

For real tho alp. lol I got a 10 I need to sell & that price is perfect [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I'm honestly not connected to these shoes how I am to 1's, 3's or 6's but the fact that they're still in my collection says something. It's not everyday you get a shoe as rare as this. First off, it's a movie show, second it's an auction shoe, third, was never made for retail sale, fourth, there's only like what 500 pairs? They look way better than all the other 15's in my opinion. These shoes are up there when you really think about it. Won't be easy to get in the future.

Still, I'd consider trading them right now, especially if I get offered what I want, but in the near future I would love to pull these out and flex. Like, I know no one is gonna have these. I'd probably regret getting rid of them when I'm walking in my GR's, albeit a pair I love, but still something the guy to the left of me has on.

Dang hopefully it doesn't come to that, and I pray y'all stay safe. I'm thinking of rocking the Kubo's tomorrow and stunting on the employees when I go to Nike Dallas lol. I know I'm going to get a ton of questions. I ought to act like a sneaker Monk, like I got all the shoe knowledge in the world
laugh.gif
Thanks man. We managed to have electricity. Small flooding outside but not too bad. More happy on having electric lol. But be sure to take some snaps on the Kubos.... I definitely have to set out a fit for when I wear our mine lol.... 

Thanks man. We managed to have electricity. Small flooding outside but not too bad. More happy on having electric lol. But be sure to take some snaps on the Kubos.... I definitely have to set out a fit for when I wear our mine lol.... 
Glad to hear y'all are ok! And I decided not to unds the Kubo's but I did bring out the Lebron 9 Big Bang's, snapped all kinds of vertebrae [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any luck flipping? I'm ready to trade my pair for some other J's now but I don't even know where to go. Considering just selling em and buyin what I intended to trade for.

Any luck flipping? I'm ready to trade my pair for some other J's now but I don't even know where to go. Considering just selling em and buyin what I intended to trade for.
same... I saw them go for ~600...... I guess if I can get anywhere between 6 or 7 I can use that for a decent premium shoe. 

Oh ok, I wouldn't do it personally but value wise I'd say it's about an even swap if you have the kubos

Yeah the more I think of it, the less I want to part ways with my Kubos, but I just really want the Breds and a pair of Space Jams. 

Hopefully I can cook on a pair of Yeezys and flip those so I can cop the J's and keep the Kubos.

Mine are in flightclub at 1250. If anyone actually drops that loot I'll buy the next Ds pair and pocket the rest of the money

Back
Top Bottom