Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayy man big ups to you for beating it twice.

Its always a positive thing to talk to other survivors or someone else going through it. It would help both of you. I strongly suggest you to PM him. ^^^

Much love bro, I'll try to drop some cash in your fund...watched your video and nearly brought me to tears, stay strong brother...my fatherinlaw beat Throat cancer about 8 years ago....you got this

Was randomly thinkin bout you today bro, keep fighting [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

I never go into general, so I just saw this. I'm sure you have a bunch of people in your corner, but if you want an extra ear, holla at me. I have gotten cancer twice. Hodgkin's lymphoma. So, I can empathize. DM me whenever.
PM sent. Thanks. 

Just watched your video. Glad to see your spirits up man. It definitely inspired me. Keep fighting brother.

Just watched your video. Glad to see your spirits up man. It definitely inspired me. Keep fighting brother.

Thanks a lot. I am still going through treatment.

13 radiation treatments and 1 chemo treatment left.

Almost done. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for what I hope is my first and only round of treatment.

I am not sure if you answered this so pardon the ignorance if so but what kind of medial coverage do you have? Are they only paying for a percentage of the bill? Man....you weren't joking about wanting to look into this medical stuff after the facts. I honestly thought most companies would pay for the bill as long as you had medical insurance. It's almost absurd that they only pay percentage and not a high percentage at that. I need to look into my own medical insurance one day. Be damned if they are only paying a portion knowing the company makes hundreds of millions.

Thanks a lot. I am still going through treatment.

13 radiation treatments and 1 chemo treatment left.

Almost done. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for what I hope is my first and only round of treatment.

My mother was doagnosed ovarian cancer less than a month ago. She just had her second round of chemo yesterday. The first was very rough on her. But this time around she seems to be doing a lot better. I think I'm going to show her your video when I see her today to give her that inspiration to keep fighting. God bless man.

Hang in there dude. I hope u reach ur goals as well!

Best! [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Thanks NT for the continued love and support!

My community has really rallied around me. I cannot even begin to express how appreciative I am. I was always a good man who volunteered and did right by my people. I never expected or imagined I would get this much love. My friend is doing a benefit for me in my name. A young boy from my area named Darrun Hilliard II, who was recently drafted in the NBA by the Pistons is hosting it. I am extremely grateful. Ever since people found about my cancer they have shown me so much love. It is crazy. Here is the flyer. I don't know if any of you are in or near Allentown PA, but if so and you can make it come by.

View media item 1716337

Combo you riding high now homie. Keep going. Stay positive. We got your back son. Whatever you need.

:pimp:

Thanks man. I just have to stay patient. My throat is pretty much done, so I'm basically eating 90 percent through my feeding tube. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though. I just have to stay patient. I'm down 40 pounds, but my doctors say I am responding well to the treatment. I have 2 more weeks left. 11 radiation treatments and one more chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is going to flatten me again, but after that it is all recovery. I just have to be patient and stay the course.

And if there are any local NTers who can go to the benefit they are having for me let me know. Even if I don't know you I will make sure you are given a lot of love. Darrun who is hosting it may have some of his Pistons teammates or other NBA friends with him. I'll make sure #NT gets full access and a lot of love.

You have a good spirit bro, with the support of your family and friends, nothing will stop you. Stay strong bro.

Almost there my dude. Stay strong and keep fighting. Got you in my prayers.

Combo you riding high now homie. Keep going. Stay positive. We got your back son. Whatever you need.

:pimp:

Thanks man. I just have to stay patient. My throat is pretty much done, so I'm basically eating 90 percent through my feeding tube. I see the light at the end of the tunnel though. I just have to stay patient. I'm down 40 pounds, but my doctors say I am responding well to the treatment. I have 2 more weeks left. 11 radiation treatments and one more chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is going to flatten me again, but after that it is all recovery. I just have to be patient and stay the course.

And if there are any local NTers who can go to the benefit they are having for me let me know. Even if I don't know you I will make sure you are given a lot of love. Darrun who is hosting it may have some of his Pistons teammates or other NBA friends with him. I'll make sure #NT gets full access and a lot of love.

I know this road is tough brah. I'm a graduate clinician in speech-pathology right now and i'm doing my rotation in the hospital. I see lots of cancer patients with NG and PEG tubes...and lots unfortunately with trachs. I can tell you first-hand that if you can power through this phase your gonna be ok. This is the rough part and looking at your motivation level once you get through this tiny phase you'll be on a much easier path.

stay positive. what 10% of nutrition are you getting right now? just water/ice chips? actual food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom