Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

probably been discussed before but is the bright crimson a light red / pink? I ordered the pure platinum yeezy cw today for $125.
I'm probably too late to be of help, but here are my platinum kyrie's with the bright crimson, they aren't at all orange imo:

Finally ordered my KD VI N7.

Also, hopefully 3rd time is a charm for ordering Carpe Diem. Came damaged previous 2. Decided to mix it up and go Purple 2-finger. Maybe that will help.

Need help choosing between 2 KD IV N7

1..............................................................................2

@NrmanCruso #2

My iDs need to hurry up and get here
nerd.gif
. Does it usually take as long as the estimated delivery or does it come earlier for you guys?
Usually 21 days to in hand.

Ordered MoonWalker, Kaos,and Mags with code on 6/18 and got shipped email today.

nrmancruso nrmancruso Id honestly order both and whichever comes out better and i personally like #1 better looks more like the 4 did.

[@=/u/128871/NrmanCruso]@NrmanCruso[/@] #2
My iDs need to hurry up and get here :nerd: . Does it usually take as long as the estimated delivery or does it come earlier for you guys?
Usually 21 days to in hand.
Ordered MoonWalker, Kaos,and Mags with code on 6/18 and got shipped email today.

My last pair came in 16-17 days... They were a simple CW.
I ordered them Memorial day weekend.
Looking to build/buy my final pair this weekend.

Finally ordered my KD VI N7.

Also, hopefully 3rd time is a charm for ordering Carpe Diem. Came damaged previous 2. Decided to mix it up and go Purple 2-finger. Maybe that will help.
These are going to be flames cant wait to see em

I was wondering if the glow in the dark sole can replicate the "gamma blue" from the 11's and futures? Also, what color for the swoosh. Im trying to Make a Gamma blue Kyrie 1. Can someone help me with a design? Mines arent coming out great

Could someone post the colors used for the "What The Kobe 8" Kyrie ID? My friend and I are splitting a pair and we need to know which colors.

OK so I tried these on instore today. I tried both 8.5 my tts and also a 9. While I agree they are a little snug I found that the extra length in going 0.5 up was a more uncomfortable feeling than the 'snugness' of going tts. Imo its not a "the shoe is too small" feeling more of a moulded to foot and supported fit. I personally would recommend going tts if people are unsure but I guess we are all slightly different. I would say I have a pretty average foot shape.

Back
Top Bottom