Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Agreed I dig the mesh tongue more than the original tongue.
No.
Really feeling that #1
smokin.gif
Thanks. Went ahead and ordered. Hopefully they come in before the Kyrie gets taken down.

Also, ordered another Carpe and Kaos.

I don't know. I love neoprene in general. Whenever I see it on a tongue it automatically makes a shoe more interesting. It's why I like hurraches and Jordan 7s, and of course Kyries, so much. But the mesh tongue is so much more aggressive and for a shoe like the Kyries that feature aggressive details like the herringbone traction on the toebox and the spikes on the heel, it just seems appropriate.

@NrmanCruso   You definitely made the right choice going with the white/red outsole.

Last edited:

I don't know. I love neoprene in general. Whenever I see it on a tongue it automatically makes a shoe more interesting. It's why I like hurraches and Jordan 7s, and of course Kyries, so much. But the mesh tongue is so much more aggressive and for a shoe like the Kyries that feature aggressive details like the herringbone traction on the toebox and the spikes on the heel, it just seems appropriate.

@NrmanCruso   You definitely made the right choice going with the white/red outsole.
mesh tongue FTW

Sorry if it's been answered before, but does anyone know what nike factory stores sell id returns? Seems like all the ones i see on ebay are from florida, wasn't sure exactly where though. 

Sorry if it's been answered before, but does anyone know what nike factory stores sell id returns? Seems like all the ones i see on ebay are from florida, wasn't sure exactly where though. 
Kissimmee Clearance store is one. I'm not sure of the others.

I've been lurking for a few months and just joined now. Just want to say, I love looking at ll of your designs.

I ordered my first pair of Kyrie IDs on 6/17, I went with the Mags, and got the email that they shipped last Friday. The original estimated delivery date was this Friday (7/10), then they got caught up in Chinese Customs, but still said 7/10, but I just checked the update and they are now in Japan and the estimate is Monday. How does the shipping usually work? I don't really trust UPS as I've had lots of their emails say the item would arrive in a week or so and then I'd receive it the next day. I've read things around the net that say if items get held up in customs, they'll increase the speed once in the US to hit the original delivery date. Have any of you experienced this? I'm just asking because I'm pretty excited to get these and want to as soon as possible and am trying to plan accordingly; I had them shipped to my parents' house because UPS delivers to mine around 11:00 and I won't be home then and am worried they won't just leave them on the porch, so I need to be free to go over and get them. I'm in Ohio if that makes any difference.

Also, I'm going to Florida on the 20th. I'll arrive in Orlando at 10:30 in the morning and plan on going to the clearance store from there. Is there any time that is better to go for new arrivals? I'll be there for a week and can make another trip, I'm hoping to get a Kyrie ID that someone has returned (to have, not eBay).

Sorry for the long post, I guess I needed to make up for not joining sooner.

grad grad Just speaking from personal experience, the longest part of the shipping is when it's in Asia. I've had some of my IDs bounce from 5 or 6 different Asian locations before finally shipping into the US. But once it hits the US its super fast. Usually takes 2 days max to get from Alaska to where I live in Louisville.

Typically the original estimated delivery date is pretty accurate imo.

Thanks, I got the update this morning that they're in Alaska and the delivery date has been moved back up to the 10th.

Are you guys paying full price for the NikeIDs? I bought some Kyries and really like them. Now I want to make some of my own colorways. How often does Nike have discounts for IDs?

Last edited:

Are you guys paying full price for the NikeIDs? I bought some Kyries and really like them. Now I want to make some of my own colorways. How often does Nike have discounts for IDs?
I dont think Nike ID has ever had discounts, most are either paying full price, have a % off coupon from a previous order that had a problem, or have the swoosh hookup.

Last edited:

I dont think Nike ID has ever had discounts, most are either paying full price, have a % off coupon from a previous order that had a problem, or have the swoosh hookup.
Ah, that sucks. Gonna have to shell out 180+ for a pair :frown:

Last edited:
I used eBates to order them to get something back. Better than nothing

UPS just dropped these off and I'm pretty happy with them! Just wish I would have gone with "Hello" and "McFly!" as the ID (Nike blocks "McFly" and I didn't find out until a few days ago that adding an exclamation would make it legal).

Last edited:

UPS just dropped these off and I'm pretty happy with them! Just wish I would have gone with "Hello" and "McFly!" as the ID (Nike blocks "McFly" and I didn't find out until a few days ago that adding an exclamation would make it legal).
These came out super clean though. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom