Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Spotted these from a guy on IG (not sure if an NTer too?) too sick though IMO... too bad I slept hard on the ASG options

11420761_1600273896913710_1064891305_n.jpg

My final pair of Kyrie IDs shipped today :smokin
(These shipped on the 18th day -- My last pair shipped on day 16)
Pretty consistent.

57s are awesome. Love the socks too! where did u get them?
I appreciate the love! I live in northeast ohio, and one day I walked in to a local sporting goods store and they were just putting those socks on the shelves. I had to scoop em up. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the company that make them.

I appreciate the love! I live in northeast ohio, and one day I walked in to a local sporting goods store and they were just putting those socks on the shelves. I had to scoop em up. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the company that make them.
thats awesome! i would buy them if i could ahah

Hey guys I'm not sure if this has been asked but how long are the laces on the kyrie 1? I just ordered a pair and I want to buy a second pair of laces.

Nice! Was thinking the same but with a smoke black sole.
I thought about it also thought of doing top team red bottom grey to possibly be the closest thing to kyries finals pe but they came out better than expected , i gotta do a pair with a glow sole soon

Hey everyone, new to the thread. Wanting to order a 57pt iD today. Is it better to go Team or University Red? Was wondering if Team would come out too dark. Any pics of both?

I'd go team red. That's team red up there with the gold swoosh/clear soles so you can decide. Look through the gallery there has been different variations posted already.

Last edited:
goin thru the whole thread now ...lots of great stuff in here

did anybody do a grey/pink CW similar to the ones kyrie had on his IG? and will the price be reduced on these?

First ID's come in this Friday hopefully if all goes well with shipping. Had to do Yeezy Pure Platniums. I know. 
mean.gif
 But had to do it. Works well with this model not to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom