Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Bomber plane inspired ID's landed today, love them. Got the Dreams and basically shredded one of the insoles removing it to put in my orthotics. Anyone know if Nike will honor the 30 day return policy if you've done that to an insole?
Like how the grey with the Black tongue turned out.

Did you se a black or grey 2-Underlay?

Thinking about doing a Baron type. (Glow instead of white)

Yeah that's wolf grey. Those are really nice. I wonder is the whole upper wolf grey. The overlay, underlay and the 2 finger underlay.
wondering the same... ive done a few ID's.. and sometimes the colors are a bit off

Yeah that's wolf grey. Those are really nice. I wonder is the whole upper wolf grey. The overlay, underlay and the 2 finger underlay.
It has to be all wolf grey.  Overlay and 2 finger underlay only has wolf grey option, and underlay looks too light to be dark grey. 

Damn, I was all set to order my Cavs colorway he wore in Brooklyn, now that I've examined this colorway im second guessing lol.  Not to mention DR release this weekend. 

@NrmanCruso  ... those bruce lees look awesome.  I like how the black overlay looks on top of the gold/yellow underlay.  Nice work

Haven't logged enough time in these on court to tell if I'm gonna do another iD.  Most likely eventually.  Holding out for now though

Cuse ones are so fire... was just curious how these fit??  Ive read tts and i've also read to order .5 size up.  Sorry if this has been asked already... help appreciated!!

Cuse ones are so fire... was just curious how these fit??  Ive read tts and i've also read to order .5 size up.  Sorry if this has been asked already... help appreciated!!
would you say your foot is narrow or wide at all?  how do Kobes fit for you?

They are definitely snug in the forefoot, but they loosen up the more you wear them.  I feel like going .5 up would make them too long, especially for ball.  If you like a snug fit and have a pretty standard foot, I'd say TTS is good.  My advice is that they fit quite a bit like Kobes

Back
Top Bottom