Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

I can't make a Cavs colorway but I think I can make something out of it. Too soon to order another iD, $175 at that. I'll enjoy the ASG in the meantime.

Repped.

Can't seem to make anything that looks any good though 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure others will come up with some nice designs.  My iD creativity is generally pretty lackluster
^THIS hahaha I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who lacks talent in the ID department
laugh.gif

I too wish these options weren't sooo limited...  I'm thinking about a "RedOut" pair but can't decide which outsole.  Thoughts?

Punch/Orange Fade:

​Clear/Black Fade:

​BRED - ​Clear/Black Fade:

ASG options are wack across the board. Better designs can be made with the regular versions IMO. Save yourself $20.

best part about the new option imo is the 2 on the back

tongue is nice too, but feelin great about the order i placed 2 weeks ago

HAPPY ALL STAR WEEKEND !!!!!

Or maybe i'll skip the red AS options altogether for the standard "RedOut" iDs...  Thoughts?
ASG options are wack across the board. Better designs can be made with the regular versions IMO. Save yourself $20.
Yeah.  Or maybe i'll skip the red AS options altogether for these standard "RedOut" iDs...  Thoughts?

I too wish these options weren't sooo limited...  I'm thinking about a "RedOut" pair but can't decide which outsole.  Thoughts?

Punch/Orange Fade:

​Clear/Black Fade:

​Clear/Black Fade:
​Clear/Black Fade: all day real nice actually BETTER than deceptively reds

Nike Came through but now i noticed these look just like the allstars.. -.- but they glow i guess.. What yu guys think>? No theyre not an original idea. got it from heskicks

I feel like they really dropped the ball on these ASG options... I definitely would've liked to make some mags or something but the options they give make everything so difficult to work with. Too much neon, not enough neutral. Really bummed, but glad that we can still order the regular version. On the plus side, Nike never sent me shipping info on my Best Buy's and apparently... they shipped out on the 10th and should be here on Monday! I'm so pumped! Will take pics for sure. 

Kyrie 1 "Zoom City"

or

Kyrie 1 Deceptive red

Aside for this becoming my 4th basketball shoe,which colorway is the best for casual wear ??

(I mostly wear Black pants and White/Black T-shirts)

PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE !!! 

Owning both (Zoom City will be here on 18th)
The DR's sole won't turn yellow on you after time so im saying DR's

I got my Air Mags on Thursday. The build-quality is fantastic, but unfortunately they messed up a small but important detail in my design. The two-finger underlay was supposed to be white but they just did it in wolf grey.

The woman on NDC chat was very nice and offered to have them remade but I like them too much. I did get a coupon code though, which made me feel better. I NEVER ask for codes but I don't feel bad for accepting one this time.

What do you guys think? Maybe the white "V" at the front would have been too much contrast?
At least through these pics that wolf grey goes good man.. They did such a great job on the speckles for this shoe. Glad to see they came out 
pimp.gif

Here's what I ended up with from the AS options. Had to take advantage of a 15% off code.  We'll see how they turn out...

Back
Top Bottom