Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Got my Duke pair yesterday. Here's the build timeline for those that just put their order in, have a pair in the building stage, or want to know the time it takes from start to finish. With the ASG option this weekend expect a longer build time.

Order Received - 1/19
Started - 1/21
Almost Finished - 1/30
Shipped - 2/2

I know Kyrie wore #1 at Duke but I just kept it has is.
View media item 1394973

Last edited:
Did they add a orange? Kyrie was pink last time I've checked.

No I was just saying in general that the "red" glow soles are all technically labeled as orange and good luck because wasn't even an option when I looked at them last night

Quote:
Thanks @Sole Reaver Have you done an iD yet? Your Kobe iDs would translate well with this design.
not yet man, was gonna make one up for the bday but the clothes dryer broke down and was time to buy a new one... i have a 3 way ID dilema though lol

might wait now seeing as theyll be adding ASG options

Last edited:
No I was just saying in general that the "red" glow soles are all technically labeled as orange and good luck because wasn't even an option when I looked at them last night
nah its different for Kyries and its still available. Kyrie ID has a Pink Pow Glow... the question is will it actually glow pink? other IDs state will glow "blank" color

Duke pair came out nice. My pair should be arriving in a couple weeks. Slightly different than yours, thapointguy

Ordered the last pair of size 10 Deceptive Red's in the UK last week, hopefully they should deliver tomorrow.

I am an easy 10 in the Retro J's (I have three pairs of 3's and a Retro '89), I have a wider foot than most but not drastic. Hoping the Kyrie 1's will ease out a little. I have a pair of Lunarflash+'s that are a tight size 10 and pretty narrow but they are so nice to ball in, just no ankle support.

Unfortunately there are no more sizes available, but I feel like they'll be okay. I can always replace the inner sole with a tiny gel one. We'll see, I just absolutely love the Deceptive Red colourway. I'll order my ID's when I get paid next I reckon. Can't wait to get these.

Oh my gaaad. I got my Deceptive Red's through today. **** man, they are pure fire. Yeah, they run a little narrow but I'm not sure what all the hype is around sizing up. I've had mine on around the house for about 90 mins and they are really warming up and hugging my feet. Can't wait to ball in these. (I have pretty wide feet btw).

I probably will go a .5 size up when I order my ID's because I'll wear them predominantly in a casual situation, so I'm looking for a different fit.

This Deceptive Red colorway has to be one of the nicest Nike have done for a while imo. Damn, I just can't stop looking at 'em.

February 13th is the date for the new ID options for those who were asking. If you're thinking about pulling the trigger, I'd hold off a couple more days to see what options are available.

GITD Laces? Or just the normal white laces.

There's a part of me that wants to do a Pure Platinum yeezy id. With GITD laces,midsole and heel cup But i feel it would be OD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom