Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

them joints super clean 
pimp.gif

Yeah i know what you mean i live in michigan aha. But Nice they look sick! just trying to decide if i want to have the swoosh white or team red

Been awhile since my last ID (kd 6s) how long did it take you guys to get a shipping email after getting the your order is almost finished ?

Been awhile since my last ID (kd 6s) how long did it take you guys to get a shipping email after getting the your order is almost finished ?
Could be a few days or up to a week.

They normally ship the ID out on Fridays.

Got Almost Finished email on All Star pair Tuesday and I expect to get shipped email tomorrow or this weekend.

You can also go to your my orders page and check status.

I really want to make a Lebron 8 v2 Christmas inspired pair. I would have to buy the laces separately but this is what it would look like.

X'mas looks amazing on the Kyrie. Put that order in. I'll send you red laces from my iD I switched out if you order today lol

First person with screen shot of order confirmation of the X'mas iD gets the red laces (if you're going with the green and want red laces) :lol: SRS

turnaround is now almost over 4 weeks. first pair i did 3 weeks 2nd? 4 at least

Seems like there have been more orders put in for these as of late. I can't lie, I had to get on board. There's so much that can be done with these options. Looking forward to seeing more people's ID's.

Back
Top Bottom