Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Just ordered these 2 bad boys
Nice 
smokin.gif
 if you look back to early pics in the thread, the pair I made off the bat is nearly identical.  You will be pleased with these

Last edited:
View media item 1458173
Probably some things I would do differently, but like the shoe from a performance standpoint. A little tight at the widest point of my foot, maybe would go half size up. Also the white inner lining is getting a little beat up after a couple weeks of playing

Yeah ill be honest i saw those pictures and wanted them really bad! Had to cop them
The same exact thing has happened to me with other iDs in the past haha.  Like I said, you'll be very happy with em once they're in hand.  Black laces are a good look too!  I went with the black/white pattern ones because I figured i could find some black ones from another pair to throw in if I wanted to switch it up.

Looking forward to seeing pics of that other pair you made too 
smokin.gif

Having a hard time deciding what pair I want to get. Both take inspiration from pairs I've seen before since I lack originality.

My version of Kyrie KD V Christmas came in.

Like the photo blue and how they turned out.
You killed it, those came out great 
pimp.gif

My next ones, what do you guys think.
Very dope, love the "USA" colors with the Grey base.  
Having a hard time deciding what pair I want to get. Both take inspiration from pairs I've seen before since I lack originality.
I like the red ones personally, but both are nice.   

My first pair of iDs came in yesterday and I couldn't be happier.  It's not a unique colorway and I'm sure people will tell me that I'm a hypebeast, but I can't get over  how clean these are.  I'm planning on taking some beauty shots once the weather gets nice (gotta love New England).
The upper and swoosh on those is awesome, came out good.  
nthat.gif

Thanks man.  I don't remember who, but shoutout to whoever ordered similar pairs and posted pics earlier in the thread, you convinced me to pull the trigger on these.

Keep going between simple/clean designs and something with a bit more flash. This silhouette has really been the MVP of ID this year. Near-endless possibilities.

Kind of leaning towards this WestGOAT tribute--I always liked that his PEs had powder blue as opposed to KD's Photo Blue.

Also a fan of how the University Gold contrasts enough to pop, while being ugly enough to be on an actual release.

View media item 1459461

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom