Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

I think the Kyrie logo on the tongue might be stitched.  I have a feeling that my personal iD on the tongue will not be... I'll confirm tonight
Sounds good. When you do sizing can you say what you wear in Retro Jordans,Kobe,Lebron,KD? Thanks.

Ok so no daylight here but snapped a few crappy iPhone pics anyway. These joints are tough :smokin

I'm loving the comfort. I went with my true size and the fit feels just about perfect. They fit me a lot like the Kobe V, VI and 8s do. A bit snug up front when I first slipped them on, but as I walked around a bit, they felt even better. Upper feels great, zoom feels good although my pair is pretty cold from sitting outside most of the day haha. Can't wait to hoop in them

A bit more on my sizing. Hopefully this helps. I've got a foot on the narrow side -- my true size is 11.5. Sizing for different types of shoes below:

Kyrie 1: 11.5
Kobe V, VI, 8: 11.5
Kobe 9 elite highs: 11
Kobe 9 elite low: 11.5 (these kyries aren't as snug as those)
Jordan XX8s: 11
Jordan retros: usually 11 or 11.5 depends on the model

Just some quick thoughts. I gotta run, but wanted to update. Hit me with a PM or tag me if you want more detail. I'll try to post more pics in the daylight and first impression when I get a chance.

View media item 1312452View media item 1312453View media item 1312454View media item 1312455
PS -- logo isn't stitched on the tongue or heel for me

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 Dope.

How's the fit?  And what are your initial thoughts on the quality?
Check out my initial post -- I had to re-edit it since I uploaded the pics separate on mobile.  I am very pleased with the quality both of the shoe overall and the construction through iD

Quality looks really good. I'm probably gonna get more Kyrie's than Lebron 12s(don't like the feel of Hex-Zoom).

My pair comes Monday. Perfect timing, now I can get a feel of the shoes and decide if I will get the Dream or not.

Last edited:

Check out my initial post -- I had to re-edit it since I uploaded the pics separate on mobile.  I am very pleased with the quality both of the shoe overall and the construction through iD
Thanks for all the info.

Looks like Imade the right size choice.

Can't wait to get my Crown Jewel in. Will prob order Bruce Lee and another tomorrow.

May have to order Soda's Grinch.

Not the 1st time I've said this: this shoe is special.
Kyrie or not, this is the best "NEW" shoe I've seen in years.
If you're on the fence, Don't sleep.
:nerd:

As soon as I figured out my size I will start IDing!
Max -- what do you wear in shoes like the Kobe V, VI or 8?  If you play in those.  If you give me some examples, I should be able to tell you how they compare for me

size 14 in Kobe 6,8,9...KD 5,6,7...all Jordans...well basically everything except Foams, Kobe 7, KD 4, and Lebron 8-11.

I just hate when my toes are cramped up in the toebox. As long as I have some space between my toes and the end of the shoe, I'm good. Narrow-ish foot so snug doesn't bother me. And I don't find the Kobe 9 Elite low to be snug at all in my size 14.

@iks mod sound like I'm good with my true 14?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom