Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

@iks mod  have you played in these yet? And if so, how is the forefoot and heel cushioning? And how does the traction hold up?

Last edited:

@iks mod  have you played in these yet? And if so, how is the forefoot and heel cushioning? And how does the traction hold up?
Nah I wish... hoping I get a chance tomorrow afternoon.  Been pretty busy with things, bought a house about a month ago and getting ready for some friends to stay here over the holidays.  

If not tomorrow I'll get a quick run in Monday to at least test them out.  These have that pretty cushy, thick ortholite insole in them so it's a little hard to tell with the cushioning just walking around.  I'll post on em as soon as I can.  

My shipping just updated to a Christmas Eve delivery.
smokin.gif
Nice! 
smokin.gif
  looking forward to seeing the final product

Same day as Iks and a day before you did.

Just hope there isn't a problem

and the sole is Pink Glow.
What does the status say on NDC?  If it changed from "build in progress" back to just "in progress" that should mean they are close and will ship soon

What does the status say on NDC?  If it changed from "build in progress" back to just "in progress" that should mean they are close and will ship soon
I received almost finished email. Says in build in progress.

Not worried about it, just really want to get them. Has only been 2 weeks so I'm not complaining.

Really want  to see that Pink Pow Glow sole.

The fact they pulled the Team Red option is a little disturbing.

I received almost finished email. Says in build in progress.

Not worried about it, just really want to get them. Has only been 2 weeks so I'm not complaining.

Really want  to see that Pink Pow Glow sole.

The fact they pulled the Team Red option is a little disturbing.
I feel you...

My pair came in insanely fast... fastest ever for me with iD.  Ordered 12/4 and to the door 12/19?  Just crazy.  Second fastest for me was like 19/20 days

Looking forward to seeing your pair!

Last edited:
can anyone help me out and get that extrabux or ebates code?  i dont want to sign up lol and  i want to save some $$$ on my id's!!! thanks in advance if someone lends a hand.

Yeah if you did two different colors for the outsole expect paint in the grooves. Not a big deal. Got a pinhole size chip on the heel counter "spike" out the box too.

Ah crap. The Christmas Eve delivery date was removed and this is now on there:

"The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / The package is at the clearing agency awaiting final release.

Scheduled Delivery:

Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later." 
mean.gif

USA/FIBA iDs came in. Normally I wouldn't iD a white upper but the price is fair and they are clean with the design. Thought I wouldn't like the mesh holes over the navy underlay(didn't want white tongue) but they look good on feet. This shoe gonna be a problem for our wallets.
laugh.gif

THESE RIGHT HERE!!! MUST COP! Gotta rep for my school/team in these! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom