Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Inspector Gadgets are flaaaaaaaames!!!
eek.gif
Agreed... can't wait to see final product.

Nrman -- that grey gadget pair might be even better than the whites

Interested to see how XDR sole does on this shoe, since the outsole rolls up the sides if the toe box... Speaking of, iD like to see Nike incorporate this feature for at least a couple models.

Busted out my "Double Nickels" today. First time wearing an iD. As you all have suggested. Feels LIGHT years better out the box compared to its GR brothers.
View media item 1524672
I have a feeling Kyrie goes nuts tonight. Don't know if it's 55 points crazy, but I feel a big game! #RoadWarrior #ALLIN

Probabaly gonna wait a week before I buy them but here's my Big Bang Kyrie 1s
That two finger underlay makes this shoe man. Replace it with anything else and it just isn't the shame. These are TOO bad. Is that white on the heel cup? Looks like an eggshell color...though this work monitor isn't the greatest because so does the outsole.

Was seriously considering selling some Jays to pay for a couple pairs of iDs. Or at least foregoing every future release for these. 
laugh.gif
 If only iDs were $110 as well...

That two finger underlay makes this shoe man. Replace it with anything else and it just isn't the shame. These are TOO bad. Is that white on the heel cup? Looks like an eggshell color...though this work monitor isn't the greatest because so does the outsole.

Was seriously considering selling some Jays to pay for a couple pairs of iDs. Or at least foregoing every future release for these. 
laugh.gif
 If only iDs were $110 as well...
Outsole and heel is GITD

I am thinking about painting my whole Kyrie 1 shoe, is this possible? 
I don't know if painting the whole shoe is possible or not but I saw this picture on instagram, where obviously the heel cup and midsole are painted/customized

Last edited:
57 pt's game in, I guess my cousin ordered red laces instead of yellow, but im still Happy how they came out. Will Roc with Navy jersey to next playoff game.

The lighting makes them look pink but they are red.

View media item 1525319

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom