Kyrie 1

He can be in the 3 point, skills challenge, or dunk contest still which could at least make him an all star weekend particpant

Kicks crew will have the dreams tomorrow. Im not sure what size but your price will be like 175 shipped express or 167 standard shipping
Do you know at what time they'll be available to order? There are other sneakers releasing tomorrow that are already available, but the dreams say sold out. 

I wouldn't support Kicks. Their business practices are shady and only get passes because they 'sponsor' NT.

They're quick to take your money or pre-orders only to cancel them if the market shows a higher price on RD.

BHM came in from Nike.
Played in DR for third time today and they are now completely broken in and actually feel like they have a load of room in now compared to how tight they were at first.
Just got to find Dreams in a US 13/ UK 12.
It's awesome to find a pair of Dream. Just wonder where you found them? And how much you paid?

Just ordered both the Dreams and red today. Cant believe nowhere in my area had the reds in my size and I wasn't about driving 50 miles either. Cant wait till the come in

Back
Top Bottom