Kyrie 1

Back shot of the ASG

The crazy speckling is back lol
crap is that a 2 on the back
mean.gif
 I now need these, funny how one detail can change your opinion of a whole shoe
embarassed.gif

crap is that a 2 on the back :smh:  I now need these, funny how one detail can change your opinion of a whole shoe :wow:

His all star jersey number? I wouldnt care if that was a "666" on the back, I need these, especially since the rest of the all star models so far suck (except the Kobes, those getting copped as well).

crap is that a 2 on the back
mean.gif
 I now need these, funny how one detail can change your opinion of a whole shoe
embarassed.gif
His all star jersey number? I wouldnt care if that was a "666" on the back, I need these, especially since the rest of the all star models so far suck (except the Kobes, those getting copped as well).
I have to stay away from these I can't support diff states ASGs
laugh.gif
 but man the 2 on the back is calling my name, how come neither of the other 3 had it
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 but man the 2 on the back is calling my name, how come neither of the other 3 had it
mean.gif
They did man....his number is on the back of all of them except the BHMs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
not sure if serious
I actually never paid attention of to the pics of the back of the shoe I remember seeing every angle except that one top part like we're seeing on the ASG, welp good thing the DR are sitting in my area
laugh.gif
 I never in examined them in stores
mean.gif
 a shoe with my fav # on it and I've been to dumb to pay attention that it's on there, was loving the logo but was waiting for that something extra and it's been there the whole time
sick.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
not sure if serious
i'm serious, so I went and looked at the deceptive reds and I don't like how the 2 is written on the back, I know it's nitpicky but if it was like the ASG I would've walked out with them, guess i'll wait for it to be perfect on a diff pr
frown.gif

Now that I ordered my Air MAG iDs...I can only hope that Nike either releases a bomber-inspired Kyrie or adds a rough/dark green to the colors on ID.

I know the "teeth" are supposedly inspired by the Sydney Opera House but damn if they don't look just like WWII nose art.

I actually never paid attention of to the pics of the back of the shoe I remember seeing every angle except that one top part like we're seeing on the ASG, welp good thing the DR are sitting in my area :lol:  I never in examined them in stores :smh:  a shoe with my fav # on it and I've been to dumb to pay attention that it's on there, was loving the logo but was waiting for that something extra and it's been there the whole time :x
View media item 1294301

i'm serious, so I went and looked at the deceptive reds and I don't like how the 2 is written on the back, I know it's nitpicky but if it was like the ASG I would've walked out with them, guess i'll wait for it to be perfect on a diff pr :frown:

cant lie sir, i like the 2 the way it is on the asg better than the others, i kinda fugured thats what ya meant

kinda wonder why they added the # in front of the 2 , we all know what he wears. there was never a # before the 23 on j's or lebrons , just the 23, kinda funny

I actually never paid attention of to the pics of the back of the shoe I remember seeing every angle except that one top part like we're seeing on the ASG, welp good thing the DR are sitting in my area
laugh.gif
 I never in examined them in stores
mean.gif
 a shoe with my fav # on it and I've been to dumb to pay attention that it's on there, was loving the logo but was waiting for that something extra and it's been there the whole time
sick.gif

i'm serious, so I went and looked at the deceptive reds and I don't like how the 2 is written on the back, I know it's nitpicky but if it was like the ASG I would've walked out with them, guess i'll wait for it to be perfect on a diff pr
frown.gif
cant lie sir, i like the 2 the way it is on the asg better than the others, i kinda fugured thats what ya meant

kinda wonder why they added the # in front of the 2 , we all know what he wears. there was never a # before the 23 on j's or lebrons , just the 23, kinda funny
I couldn't get past the way the #2 was like kinda there, it looked horrible guess for now it's just the crazy 8 wall's

Damn just got a call from foot locker customer service and they said they couldn't stock locate the dreams so ill be getting a refund now :/

Played in the BHM today.. GREAT basketball shoe

How's the White Mesh Holding up? (Pics if possible).

Ive been hooping in DR's and only flaw is The heel spikes. I dont see a single dirty spot on mesh On DR's. which is Nice. I may have to pick up another pair to keep on Ice.

Those all stars are great. Kyrie 1 slowly creeping up on me and becoming my fav shoe as of late .. atleast since KDs havent been doing it for me 

Back
Top Bottom