Kyrie 1

Yeah this was the only pair I'm interested in out of the pack so I'll pay a little extra to have them 2 weeks early and not worry about that weekend. Hope you get your size man.

Appreciate it. I was able to grab The Dreams on NDC, so hopefully I can luck out with these.

looking good 
smokin.gif

ASGs from teamdecade came in. So much detail put into it, they're fire. Don't sleep if you're on the fence.
View media item 1379297

Yep. These are FUEGO.

Would love to see more pics of the box

only thing i really dont like about the kyrie 1 which is steering me away from them is the heel of the midsole.... it looks so misishaped with the whole shoe,

Last edited:
there's a seller on ebay (columbus1410) selling the kyrie 1 asg for $180 shipped if you don't want to deal with the hassle/wait

i wonder how hard these will be to get...i lost the raffle for BHM here in so cal...debating of buying for that 180...was nike.com terrible on those bhm kyrie?

Last edited:
i wonder how hard these will be to get...i lost the raffle for BHM here in so cal...debating of buying for that 180...was nike.com terrible on those bhm kyrie?

I'm in SoCal too. Didn't do a single raffle picked up my size for 78.00 before tax.

Back
Top Bottom