Kyrie 1

only thing i really dont like about the kyrie 1 which is steering me away from them is the heel of the midsole.... it looks so misishaped with the whole shoe,
Yeah, it's the big, spiky heel counter that throws off how truly narrow the shoe is.

I just can't get over that sole on the asg. It just looks odd to me. Maybe I'm missing something in pics that I will see in person. That may make me choose another asg sneaker.

Yeah, it's the big, spiky heel counter that throws off how truly narrow the shoe is.
i believe thats a pair thats one of a few quality control issue i have the dream one and mine isn't like that.....i think its just bc of the phylon midsole material why its like that but most Pairs aren't...thats nikes quality control mistake

Great pics. Best all star's along with those james harden's but kyrie's are a must especially after those pics just hope the hype isnt too crazy i know nothing will be as easy as copping those dreams on ndc

I was on the fence about those ASGs but those are too dope to pass on. 
nthat.gif

I think I pointed this out before, but that zoom is pretty jammed into the thick phylon carrier which seems to 'deafen' it quite a bit.  Seems like it would have felt a little better if they gave it some more space in that carrier.  Maybe I'm wrong...

pics via Long-7

Nike-Kyrie-1-Deconstructed-5.jpg
Nike-Kyrie-1-Deconstructed-3.jpg

Last edited:
If Kyrie can keep up how he has been playing recently and Nike can keep his signature shoes in a decent price range these will be hot for a few years.

Called six stores looking for dreams, im done.....just dont see going on the bay payin 280!!!
DS pair will only go up in price from here fam. First CW of the first signature shoe with actual unique details. If it's within your means and you want it, go for it. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Otherwise, let them go and move on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom