Kyrie 1

Hope those are just an iDs, pretty plain for a BHM shoe.
Pretty sure those are the BHM's based on how the KD's look this year. You're right, the BHM pack looking plain af 
mean.gif

glad the columbia 4's come out same day as the deceptive's these will go unnoticed again hopefully..

Still looking for pics of the BHM Kyrie 1's

I just hope they don't come out with a whole bunch of useless color ways...

South beaches and the yellow/red color way should be top priority in my opinion..

Last edited:
I haven't even gotten my Dreams yet, so I can't speak to whether these will be liked enough to go for more colorways. But I hope they do some type of military green bomber shoe. The teeth would work perfectly.

Someone definitely messed up by selling the Deceptive Reds early.  My local FTL isn't getting them or else I'd try to get them early.

I can't wait either.  I got two pairs of Dreams but I think I'm sending my 2nd pair back to NDC.  These are too hot and I need to limit pickups this year.

This year? In 3 days it is done, LOL, you probably mean next year, right?

i am happy that the reds will be availible in europe, too. So it seems, the dreams will be more limited that the red ones...

As stated before these run snug correct, reason why I asked is cause I'm copping to hoop indoor on the weekends and I normally where Nike elite basketball socks and NBA socks, where as the sock has a bit more cushion so it takes up some space in the shoe.

Just balled in my Dreams this morning.  These things are fantastic!  Grip was awesome.  They were a little tight through the first game, but loosened up quickly and quite nicely.  I went TTS (size 12) and wore Elite socks.  NIKE has a monster on their hands with this line.  I can't wait to pick up the reds!

Back
Top Bottom