Kyrie 1

anyone here wear arch wraps or orthotic inserts?
i wanted to know how they feel/fit with these, any and all feedback is appreciated.

The Kyrie ASG's are the BEST out of the ASG which wasn't too hard to do lol but may be the only ASG shoe I pickup in February.

The Kyrie ASG's are the BEST out of the ASG which wasn't too hard to do lol but is the only ASG shoe I pickup in February.
Fixed 
tongue.gif

Hey, different strokes...but out of curiosity, what do you guys like so much about the ASGs?

I know there is a lot of love for the Dream CW out there. I personally feel that the best colorway out of this year will be the DR (imo of course). Then followed by dreams and then BHM. DR's are truly something else. I better pick up a pair before its too late.

Hey, different strokes...but out of curiosity, what do you guys like so much about the ASGs?

That sole and the tounge Coupled with the fact it is his first ASG sneaker.

Last edited:
the voting for the reserves was over 2 days ago, announcement tonight on tnt

He still had 38 the game before that. No way they leave him off. The reigning ASG MVP. And frankly, there probably only one guard that is playing better than him in the East IMHO. Wall maybe Teague (record factors in). He's definitely an All Star.

Back
Top Bottom