Kyrie 1

Copped AS colorway this morning. I love these. Pondering on wether to cop the BHM colorway. Anyone used a coupon on these yet? That white mesh though.

Last edited:
Waiting my asg to come in, tracking says they should be here thursday. Next on the list for me is them Flytraps...I'm really digging them colors, even the wifey want a pair and she's been hating on the kyrie's lol.

For those that got the 2 day shipping. It finally updated for me.. Should arrive on Wednesday.. Can't wait!

My AS pair is delayed due to the weather
mean.gif
I hate snow
Same.

Was hoping Nike wouldn't release so many colorways for the sake of my bank acct cause I'm addicted to these Kyrie's but I know better.
So far I've passed on the BHM and the Deceptive Reds. 

Dreams, ASG and soon FlyTrap though... pure fire. 

I'll likely pass on the Duke colorway cause I can't stand the Blue Devils. 

No problem.  You just walk into any Footlocker store, give them the product number, which is 718820-100, then give them your size, and they can search the database for a pair, and have them shipped right to you.  You are basically just placing an order in store instead of online, and they can grab that pair from any of their stores and ship them right to you.  This works a lot of times when a shoe is sold out online but still sitting in stores across the country.  

Good info. I had no idea you can do that. REPPED.

Back
Top Bottom