Kyrie 1

i dont think its safe to say anything these days, they'll make fakes of anything :lol: but id bet you're good

Last edited:
Got my Kyrie 2 "Effect" in and they are fire! Now I want to go back and get the Kyrie 1 "Dreams" in size 13, but I can't find a pair ANYWHERE!

Got my Kyrie 2 "Effect" in and they are fire! Now I want to go back and get the Kyrie 1 "Dreams" in size 13, but I can't find a pair ANYWHERE!
Not missing much. I know Dreams are sought after but Effect is greater then the Dreams.

Comfort is also totally different.

Besides the fact that the Dreams were Kyrie's first colorway of his first shoe there's nothing very appealing about them looks-wise. You guys on here overrate the hell out of them.

Double Nickels and Rise >>>>>>>>>>>> Dreams

Infrareds and All-Stars >>>>>>>>>> Dreams

Last edited:
Im happy and sad that the Kyrie 1 are done with. Kyrie 2 look alright to me still waiting for a colorway I like to come out but I'm def making some Nike I.Ds. This is what I ended up with on the Kyrie 1. Also got the BHM I use to play basketball just loved the shoe overall
Why you got so many of the same pairs 
laugh.gif

Also, those on the bottom are actually real?! I thought that was only a concept somebody came up with in Photoshop. 
nthat.gif

@therefill I got so many of them because when they dropped I got them all with a friends employee discount. I had more but I got rid of a few of them.

Back
Top Bottom