KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Hey guys,

Saw all the designs and it gave me ideas on some of mine. I feel obligated to share the ones I just ordered. I'm a Cleveland kid who loves Kyrie and the game he brings. My inspiration was the white home jerseys the Cavs are wearing. I got the glow strap and outsoles and I hope they show up true white without the UV like they do on the NikeID pictures. I'll post a follow up when I get them, so psyched.

Hey guys,

Saw all the designs and it gave me ideas on some of mine. I feel obligated to share the ones I just ordered. I'm a Cleveland kid who loves Kyrie and the game he brings. My inspiration was the white home jerseys the Cavs are wearing. I got the glow strap and outsoles and I hope they show up true white without the UV like they do on the NikeID pictures. I'll post a follow up when I get them, so psyched.
They are off milky/white.

Prob won't look good with the white Mesh Vamp.

Last edited:
Thanks for the find. Doesn't look bad to me. At least it'll match well with the outsole. It was ID, so I thought I'd go all the way.

4 pairs currently in progress...  
nerd.gif

How long you guys id's taking to make? All my K1s took about 24 days till delivery, These seem to be taking a while longer.

Normally about 18 days from order placed to in hand.

However, right now running about 30 because of the Chinese New Year

Yeah I'm waiting on 2 pairs and it seems to be very slow. Think I placed orders about 2 weeks ago, and about 10 days ago. Only just had first email saying they have started [emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

^

nice green glow pair! 
nthat.gif

Can't wait to see pics of them! I have the same design on my list of possible iD's 

Just came in i know most do not go with the quickness upper but it seemed to have turned out really well 

Back
Top Bottom