KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Thanks yall. I'm all in with these Kyries now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Still have yet to pull the trigger. I have no real reason why smdh. This wknd for sure lol

I can't decide on which colorway. What do yall think about the "Color Shift - Night" strap with the blue glow sole?!?!?

View media item 1923856

Glow in the dark feature isn't my thing so I'd substitute it with gum sole to go with the color shifting properties as you see some gold tone in there. But if you're into GITD then blue is a good choice than the other color choices.

Last edited:
Is there a way to de-activate the glow feature? :rolleyes :lol:

They need to bring back the carolina blue and yellow solid outsole option from last years

It's a new day, yes it is!

Both iD's are super clean and fire bro! 
pimp.gif

It's really easy to rep you for these 
laugh.gif

I would love to see more pics of the green glows in the next couple days, if possible.

Pics outside with natural light of them would be much appreciated 
nthat.gif

Both iD's are super clean and fire bro! :pimp:  
It's really easy to rep you for these :lol:

I would love to see more pics of the green glows in the next couple days, if possible.
Pics outside with natural light of them would be much appreciated :nthat:  

Thanks! Will do as soon as it stops raining.

I was messing around with some CWs. I would like some of your opinions on the hardwood classics and current Cavs colorways.

It's kinda crazy cause I ordered the 2 ASG (razzle dazzle) optioned kyries on the 10th... And the 2 ASG Lebron options on the 12th... Kyries still say in progress but lebrons say build complete...

Back
Top Bottom