KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Trying to create a clean, monochrome, mostly black pair. Any ideas? would like it if it was inspired by a previous Nike sig colorway. I know it's a tall task but any help is appreciated
laugh.gif
I'm going to get around to making this one.  Not sure what color swoosh I want though.

Last edited:
Trying to create a clean, monochrome, mostly black pair. Any ideas? would like it if it was inspired by a previous Nike sig colorway. I know it's a tall task but any help is appreciated
laugh.gif
Kyrie 2 "Miami Nights"

You wont
nerd.gif

The shade of the new gum sole is a lot lighter.

is more of a Wheat color where as first pairs I ordered with it are a dark brown.

Finally got shipping confirmation on ASG game pair.

Took almost the entire month.

Must be backed up or running low on materials.

Hey guys, I need a little help. I'm partially colorblind so I can't really tell the difference between shades of colors. I'm trying to make a kentucky wildcats iD but I'm not sure which blue to use. I feel like the game royal would be more towards the duke side, but I think the photo blue might be too light. What do you guys think?

Hey guys, I need a little help. I'm partially colorblind so I can't really tell the difference between shades of colors. I'm trying to make a kentucky wildcats iD but I'm not sure which blue to use. I feel like the game royal would be more towards the duke side, but I think the photo blue might be too light. What do you guys think?

Photo blue will def be too light, go with the royal. Photo blue is more of an OKC Thunder blue.

Awesome! I'm a freshman at UK. Btw, do the iD's run TTS? I remember the kobe 10 elite low iD's ran a little small.

Not sure about that, don't have any ID 2s yet. But I'm pretty sure I've heard ppl say TTS... Hopefully somebody can confirm that for ya.

I'm having trouble coming up with a cavs cw that I like if nike doesn't release one to the public. These are the ones I have come up with. I'm not a big fan of white on my shoes because I usually play outside. I have seen people say the metallic comes off easy so not sure if I should stay away from it. I was also wondering how bright the gym red is compared to the team red in real life. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! (I know 8 isn't really a cavs cw but thought I share it anyways)

Back
Top Bottom