KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Kyrie Kobe 8 Easter
smokin.gif

Quickpic
Now they can be even more easter 

I'm having trouble coming up with a cavs cw that I like if nike doesn't release one to the public. These are the ones I have come up with. I'm not a big fan of white on my shoes because I usually play outside. I have seen people say the metallic comes off easy so not sure if I should stay away from it. I was also wondering how bright the gym red is compared to the team red in real life. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! (I know 8 isn't really a cavs cw but thought I share it anyways)
View media item 1965682

I like 1 and 4 for the most.

Just a quick idea from me:

View media item 1966205

I'm having trouble coming up with a cavs cw that I like if nike doesn't release one to the public. These are the ones I have come up with. I'm not a big fan of white on my shoes because I usually play outside. I have seen people say the metallic comes off easy so not sure if I should stay away from it. I was also wondering how bright the gym red is compared to the team red in real life. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! (I know 8 isn't really a cavs cw but thought I share it anyways)
View media item 1965682
6 and 4

Want to make on of these...  Translucent or White-glow sole.

Based on these Lebron 11 Glade iD's by @KVN that I regret not making..

Last edited:
These are great. They just look like they need something more, perhaps some speckle or a different colored strap
nerd.gif
Not a bad idea...  Maybe one of these (or without speckles):

Gold

Green

Bright Crimson

None

Last edited:
How is the Kyrie logo on outsole White?
All my ID's came with just the same colour as sole. (I think)
I'm gonna have to get my ASG option pair out of box & check now haha.

Back
Top Bottom