KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Time to scoop some id's with the 25 off. Too clutch. My design skills are meh lol..so I'm definitely biting some of y'all ill joints lol

welp, makes me want to return both my pairs and reorder (or not, too many releases coming up :rolleyes). used a 15% on my order when they were $165 a pop and they're even cheaper now at $160 - 25% :smh:
tried talking to a rep to return and get my code back (which i've done before with no problems) but this rep was stubborn af

Just realized these were discounted. So I pulled trigger on 2 pairs I've had in my cart for a long time. Big ups to the NTer who posted about this.

Thanks for posting about the extra 25% off. Ordered my first pair (KD 9 Gold Medal inspired posted a few pages back). According to Nike they are scheduled to arrive October 6th.

Went ahead with these. Cavs cw with a hint of gold to represent 2016 trophy. Was going to grab a few more pairs and use an additional 20% but decided I have too many pairs of 2's and save the 20% for the 3's. Has Nike ever offered ID on clearance before?
View media item 2157063

Back
Top Bottom