KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Thoughts? Really loving the celebration print. I actually already bought a pair when they were clearance and 25% off..but want to see what the group thinks before I get them in person and post. 

I missed out on the discount being a **** head and hesitating. But kyries are still in clearance yea? Still like 150 or something? I can just pick them up there at that price.

I missed out on the discount being a **** head and hesitating. But kyries are still in clearance yea? Still like 150 or something? I can just pick them up there at that price.
My man I wish. I did the same thing you did. They are 170 now.

Pair finally came in from the make your kyrie 2 id give away 
smokin.gif

14262716_1059118100850646_1186607299_n.jpg

My game 7 IDs with additional work are almost done, will hopefully have them finished by friday and then I will post some pics!

Quick question guys for anyone who ordered an id when they were at discount...did you receive the status update emails...I ordered over two weeks ago and have not received any update except that my order was confirmed. Should I just call Nike?

Last edited:
Ordered mine when they were on sale too... I just got the "recieved your Nike ID order" email the day after I ordered them.

Yea I ordered another Game 7 pair when they went on discount, ETA of 10/5. Nothing yet, but my first pair of Game 7s turned around fairly quick. There's no point in bothering NDC about it though unless its past your ETA date, you'll get nothing useful out of them until then. 

Back
Top Bottom