KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Tried to order a pair and it couldn't process because of lack of supplies 
frown.gif

Never seen that message before at the checkout window. 

Did the lack of supply today as well.
I spoke with customer support rep. Had no clue what was going on.

I was able to place an order on a black gold pair (my 5th i tried) but thats it and I had it cancelled because I have a bunch of pairs I would rather order 

Last edited:
I spoke with customer support rep. Had no clue what was going on.
I was able to place an order on a black gold pair (my 5th i tried) but thats it and I had it cancelled because I have a bunch of pairs I would rather order 

I'll give it a few more tries. i wanted to make a black and gold pair myself and use this gift card

and it just went through. thanks brotha

Last edited:
Are those styles still available though?

I tried 3 different styles, 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 yellow and none of them could be ordered.
Oh my 20th try or so I finally got through on a red pair that I couldn't get yesterday or this morning.

Thank you. I could finally order the 3 styles I wanted!!!

It works again.

And I would go with your bottom pair.

Last edited:
Didn't have an issue with the styles being available but just went to checkout and can't apply the LEGEND25 discount wtf ... thought it was good until tonight at 11:59pm smh

Didn't have an issue with the styles being available but just went to checkout and can't apply the LEGEND25 discount wtf ... thought it was good until tonight at 11:59pm smh

Yes the code is valid until midnight but the price of the iD is back to regular price.

Yes the code is valid until midnight but the price of the iD is back to regular price.

I know and the ID's were on sale for 159.97 an hour before my original post so they took them off "clearance" from the time i was at work until i got home. I've got 3 pair I want to pull the trigger on.

Chat with a rep and see if they'll honor the code even though they changed the price back to regular price. That's all you can do now.

Nice. I'd save the code until the 3 id comes out then order together but might be risky they remove the 2 id lol

Them navy blue joints are fire[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Made a Game 2 alternate because I couldn't make the midsole navy blue so I made it gold instead. Happy the way they came out and I plan on swapping out the laces with some navy laces I found on eBay with gold threads, it should be a really nice touch onece I get those in and I'll upload some updated pics when I get the new laces in.
did you use the game royal/midnight navy 2-tone for the toebox?

Back
Top Bottom