KYRIE 2 NIKEID THREAD

Damn looks like I gotta iD a pair with that color then. Don't know why on iD, the preview for the 2-tone looks a way different shade from the navy, but your pic looks like the same shade.

If you look at the pictures of them in the shoe box you can make out the two tone blue, but in person you can't really make out the royal blue unless you look really close. So someone looking from on foot prospective probably won't even notice it's two tone and at certain angles it looks solid navy blue.

My ID's finally came in so thought I'd share with y'all as people are moving on to the 3's. This is one of the two pairs of my ID's...second one arriving next week!

Here's the 2nd pair of the ID's I made. Comparison of what I ordered through the site vs. actual. The red translucent gum bottom is more of a bright Salmon (Almost orange) but they still look dope! Can't wait to break these in ASAP....
nthat.gif

Just done my 5th ID on these.
Thought may as well before they are removed.
Does anybody know what it's been like on turn around time for these to start to finish with them being a older shoe now?

Back
Top Bottom