• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
I'm now the owner of Effects, BHMs and Infernos
sick.gif

That escalated quickly..
and we have a long way to go 
laugh.gif

Alright, so I love the way my Kyrie 2 Christmas looks but is it just me or are these stiff as all hell with zero cushioning and poor traction? I went through this with the Kyrie 1 where one colorway felt like this then I got the Double Nickels and they felt awesome...so I'm wondering if it's just this certain colorway that's like this, or if it's a problem with the others as well concerning performance. I would hate to have to return these, but I really might have to.

Anybody have any opinion on this?

4/4 so far...skipping the Dukes and probably Green Glows as well. I'm going to ID an Uncle Drew pair and wait and see what the ASG looks like.

But yeah, I'll probably buy more.

Ive hooped in my effects, to me, sure cushioning isnt great but its good enough. Traction is great. I'm 6'4 220,sf/pf game, prob not the best shoe for me but F it lol. I think for guards and dudes under like 190, cushioning should be straight. Its koo for me

No cushioning, but its not ment to have much at all,

But that's why I love it,love the close to the ground feeling

hopefully we get pics of the all stars soon so i can decide if I want to keep the infernos

I went back a year and copped the K1 Flytraps
smokin.gif
  I always regretted passing on them.

But I don't miss the feeling of that first wear
laugh.gif

Has the traction been good on you guys Christmas pairs? Mine is awful...that clear outsole has me slipping all over the place on courts that are even the tiniest bit dusty.

I went back a year and copped the K1 Flytraps :smokin   I always regretted passing on them.

But I don't miss the feeling of that first wear :lol:

I struggled hard with fit on the 1s even after a wear or two and actually considered selling the three I had. Then as a last resort I stuffed the hell out of them with paper and just let them sit for a few weeks and voila.

Went back and grabbed the pewters/Dungeons last weekend and just got them in today. Stuffed and bakin' like Thanksgiving turkeys as we speak.

Last edited:
So are people saying the sole on Christmas is not as grippy and poorer traction to others?

Iv got Effects, Christmas, Inferno, BHM, ID.

Played in Effects & Inferno so far and I say the Inferno for traction is so much better than Effects. But now worried that Christmas may lack grip due to a few different guys bringing it up. My ID have the Green Glow sole so wonder what they gonna be like to play in.

choosing which straps I like and keeping the best two of four
I still say the bottom pair is perfect, but if you would like some sort of uniformity within the randomness...the top left and bottom right have nearly identical designs on the middle of the strap (where you would see it if you looked down at your own shoes).  And when I say top left, I mean the shoe on the upper left of the photo (it's a right shoe).

My head hurts.

Back
Top Bottom