Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
bottom line about the ASG is that it is a popularity contest, so many deserving players like paul millsap, boogie and lillard and isaiah thomas are getting snubbed...

also kyle lowry is currently the best PG in the east

I don't see why not. The shoes have already been manufactured.

On a separate note, he better not get put on the team. I just don't see how they can justify putting him ahead of John Wall or Reggie Jackson. He only shot was getting voted in by the fans.

Agreed. As it pains me he's not a deserving All Star this year. I also hate he didn't get fan vote. Kyle living off that ole Yao Ming play, where a whole county backs one player in voting. Also doesn't help that it's in Toronto this year and Biebs and Drake from there and lobbying for him.

From my understanding, Coach cannot vote for his own team, BUT he picks the replacement IF someone gets hurt. Also, I just can't see how the #1 team in the East doesn't get 2 or 3 all stars. Kyrie not making auto locks Love in my opinion.... Or maybe all 3[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]. With that being said, no ASG no All star cop for me. "it's the principles smokie!!"

In others news, BHM are sick! My first (and definitely not last) Kyrie 2. Ordering a gang of iDs again smdh. Fit is better than the 1 and I surprisingly like the strap.
View media item 1879351

for some reason they kinda fit small
Isaiah thomas better than Kyrie.    ya i said that lol.

i play ball with Isaiah thomas at Federal way(WA) rec center every summer .

cool guy, he don't show he's hops in the nba but he he can do a windmill dunks  with ease lol

My Kobes were B-grades
mean.gif
....but the $120 Kyries were FIRE! And I was really hoping to get lots of green on the straps and I lucked out and got a great looking pair
smokin.gif

for some reason they kinda fit small

Isaiah thomas better than Kyrie.    ya i said that lol.
i play ball with Isaiah thomas at Federal way(WA) rec center every summer .
cool guy, he don't show he's hops in the nba but he he can do a windmill dunks  with ease lol

I hosted a couple of his tryouts for scouts. I run the gym at the Vista

Isaiah Thomas is underrated. He averages more points than all point guards in the east and he is second in assists among east pg's. He should be an all star, but he gets overlooked because he is only 5'9''.

Isaiah Thomas is underrated. He averages more points than all point guards in the east and he is second in assists among east pg's. He should be an all star, but he gets overlooked because he is only 5'9''.

I think he has a decent shot this year. After Wall it's anyone's guess who'll make it

was coming in here to show my boy Isaiah some love, but I see he's already getting it :smokin :smokin :smokin

in all honesty, how can you say Kyrie deserves to be in the game? You get voted in based on your performance THAT season, not how good you have been your entire career (yes i know thats how it tends to work). Kyrie has played 15 games so far this year, 36% of Cavs games he's played in :smh:

Why are we even debating whether or not he gets in the game in this thread? Take that to the sports thread so you can talk in circles for days :wink:

We are in the Kyrie thread, its gonna be a bias regardless and it doesnt matter anyways. We are getting an all star shoe whether he's in or not.

easy to get side tracked when you just want your oppinion heard :lol: my bad

If anyone out there expects Nike to not release an ASG shoe because Kyrie doesnt make the team, clearly doesnt know Nike and that they just want to make money and will release it in a pack no matter what.

Alright, so I love the way my Kyrie 2 Christmas looks but is it just me or are these stiff as all hell with zero cushioning and poor traction? I went through this with the Kyrie 1 where one colorway felt like this then I got the Double Nickels and they felt awesome...so I'm wondering if it's just this certain colorway that's like this, or if it's a problem with the others as well concerning performance. I would hate to have to return these, but I really might have to.

Maybe Kyrie can wear his shoes in the skills challenge since he won't make the all star team. Lol.

So itll be a light green for celery and a weird yellow for maize hmmmmm that doesnt scream northern lights to me but we will see i guess

Infernos are 25% off on Sports Authority with code FLASH25 for the next few hrs.

They start at 125 tho instead of 120 :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom