Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Currys dont sell like that, they did for during the playoffs last year, and about a month after the championship. thats about it

Nah Currys definitely still are selling like that. Don't know what you're judging that on. Are people camping out for them? No...but no basketball shoes are selling like that right now.

Last edited:
Count me out for the Easters. I rather iD a pair.

I'm really excited to see the second wave of yet unseen cw's 
nerd.gif

Take away the green eggs and they are clean & like you said a great Spring/Summer shoe but the green just throws them off in my opinion.
Looks like grandmas kitchen apron haha.

Take away the green eggs and they are clean & like you said a great Spring/Summer shoe but the green just throws them off in my opinion.
Looks like grandmas kitchen apron haha.

if they were called aunt pearls tho...... ( i know its kyrie and not kd tho :lol:)

Easters look like the bounty quicker picker upper logo, like when the paper towel sits on a spill and absorbs the stain :lol:

if they were called aunt pearls tho...... ( i know its kyrie and not kd tho :lol:)

Oh they would sell out in an instant.
Little story behind Grandmas Easter feast in the kitchen. Eggselent marketing.

I got 2 pairs of Aunt Pearl 4 & two pairs of 5 but then the hype started on the 6,7. So I passed (did try for the 6 but sold out over here before they even went live. Bots)

8's look ok but think they will be around for a while.

Last edited:

Oh they would sell out in an instant.
Little story behind Grandmas Easter feast in the kitchen. Eggselent marketing.

I got 2 pairs of Aunt Pearl 4 & two pairs of 5 but then the hype started on the 6,7. So I passed (did try for the 6 but sold out over here before they even went live. Bots)

8's look ok but think they will be around for a while.

i honestly believe the hype was there for the 4 and 5 also. i was pretty in on the 4s and those were the 1st colors i remember being gone ASAP. USAs got lit up too

Yeah your right. Although I do remember them being a easy cop over here and I got 2 pairs with ease.
Scoring titles were tough, remember being in cinema watching The Dark Knight Rises late show opening night with my phone in hand counting down the minutes to midnight to get them.
1 per customer.
Got my UK 12, instantly tried to get another and every size had gone.
USA & Gold Medals went instantly by then the IV hype was world wide.

YOTD sat over here forever and eventually went on sale for £60.

Last edited:
I really hope you guys saying the Easters are nice are trolling. Those have to be one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Worst Kyrie 2 at least. (So Far)
If they think that's a special enough shoe to release as a "special / holiday" shoe then we maybe in for a few more frights on some GR haha.
Agree. 

They are definitely the worst of the 2s.

My previous comment was just a reply to the statement that they are  "one of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we get to see a new colorway of the 1's like every week? I want to see more colorways of the 2 already.

Back
Top Bottom