Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
4/4 
nthat.gif

not sure if this was already said, but nike added the gold midsole and the gold flaked translucent outsole on nikeid.

Last edited:

not sure if this was already said, but nike added the gold midsole on nikeid.
I saw that too you can make game 3 really close and game 7 really close, game 6 will have no midsole speckle, some slight differences for all I think the logo on the tongue is the main difference

I saw that too you can make game 3 really close and game 7 really close, game 6 will have no midsole speckle, some slight differences for all I think the logo on the tongue is the main difference
I just did a midsole speckle on a game 6 actually so its pretty much dead on now

Guess they just added it my game 6 and 7 are id anyways from opening night
i was thinking about doing an id of game 3 6 and 7 just cause I dont wanna wear my packs too much I just hope they would add that gradient fade for the game 5 but with the kyrie 3 coming soon we wont get the opportunity even if they did add it

Ok I just made them on Nike id

Game 3 id differences - No gold logo on back its going to be red, no gold kyrie logo on the tongue and no red underlay, no lining but no ones gonna see it anyways

Game 6 id differences (current) - No colored lining it has to be white, no navy logo on tongue (comparing this to id game 6 opening night)

Game 7 id differences (current) - No gold kyrie logo on tongue and no gold logo on the back

Hope this helps

i was thinking about doing an id of game 3 6 and 7 just cause I dont wanna wear my packs too much I just hope they would add that gradient fade for the game 5 but with the kyrie 3 coming soon we wont get the opportunity even if they did add it
Not a bad idea I was surprised when I saw that they added these options

Back
Top Bottom