Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
WTK will be my first pair of 2's since the Xmas ones. Hopefully I'm able to cop DB too. If poster above is correct about it being $250 to preorder, then I'll do that. It's an awesome design IMO and I have very few kicks with blue in them.

Got a call from FL that they have a pair of WTKs for me. My fiancé, who also put a ticket in for my size, did not get a call.

the material and look of the gold straps on the id's are not comparable to the ones from the champ packs, aren't they? 

Last edited:
the material and look of the gold straps on the id's are not comparable to the ones from the champ packs, aren't they? 

no didnt seem like. I think someone was able to get both and had a comparison shot. The ID was more metallic-y

Last edited:
if anyone is a sz 14 footlocker has CROSSOVERs for 69.99. they had 13 and 11, i grabbed 11, 13 just went too, but the 14 is there $77 shipped

if anyone is a sz 14 footlocker has CROSSOVERs for 69.99. they had 13 and 11, i grabbed 11, 13 just went too, but the 14 is there $77 shipped
Ughh forgot they had the all-white outsole. Repped anyway...11.5 and 14 still up.

no didnt seem like. I think someone was able to get both and had a comparison shot. The ID was more metallic-y
thanks! I looked through the pics in this and the ID thread and you're right. I'm passing on an ID pair with gold then. Looks too glossy imo.

http://www.endclothing.com/us/catalogsearch/result/?q=Kyrie+2

End clothing got some kyries for cheap. Limited sizes unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom