Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Got Kobes and Kyries from Nike.
nthat.gif
I think those two were executed the best. Went with the just the Kyries though. 

78 out the gate

I had to pay tax tho, Does a portion of the proceeds go to charity?

Looks like still FSR on ndc

When mine arrive i may keep em DS to see if discounts hit. not like these are a $200 shoe but hey i wont pass on a discount :lol:

NDC threw me off with the (exactly) 10AM link drop when usually they post it 10 minutes before. Of course it's a moot point because you can still add all of them to cart. And I've noticed for the past month or so that NDC seems to do this "fake wait" for about 6-7 minutes and then everything goes straight to cart. Oh well, mission accomplished...got the Kyries and Kobes.

Oh, and (a throwback to Kyrie 1) I saw they put that dope Flytrap shirt back up. I was looking everywhere trying to find it, ready to pay retail+ on fleabay and it just appeared again on NDC, FSR.

just copped infernos for $99 shipped from sports authority. coupon Jan20 (expires today). since they have them up for $125 it turns out to be like $3-4 more than when FTL lifts the exclusion

Last edited:
just copped infernos for $99 shipped from sports authority. coupon Jan20 (expires today). since they have them up for $125 it turns out to be like $3-4 more than when FTL lifts the exclusion

Niiiiiiiice!! I might hop on it. I need another paid I am a sucker for that colorway

Niiiiiiiice!! I might hop on it. I need another paid I am a sucker for that colorway

GREAT PRICE... just be aware that they are known for overselling :smh:

they've got a FSR up right now, but even if I were to get a dreaded cancellation I wont be too concerned. they're still available other places

Gonna head back over to HOH on my lunch and see if they got that 2nd shipment in yet. He told me check back around noon.

Or any other stores.

If not, I will wait for ASG's.

Back
Top Bottom