Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alma Matter

• Duke

• Easter

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
CG cancelled my duplicate order for me.... glad because i wouildnt feel like returning :lol:

now for the infernos..........

Man.. I went on a journey for these today. I go to my local HOH at 10:20am to pick these up and the guy tells me that they're already sold out of my size. I had to drive 20 miles north to the next HOH.. But I got them. Went ahead and got the shirt too.

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...E-46DD-BAD9-7E7ADC7A4D7A_zpsmbkhdwdf.jpg.html

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...7-45C0-843D-09BAB2453984_zpsj7zsbmfs.jpg.html

Not sure if you guys knew, but the squiggly line pattern continue on the inside of the shoe.

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/cj...C-4A9F-9838-735C63DBC54B_zpsfb1wiehb.jpg.html

I can't believe these are the cheapest ones out of the pack. Those KD's are nowhere near $200..

Last edited:
You can use a VIP coupon if you have one, which is what I did.. Other than that, no discounts.. I couldn't use my military discount. [emoji]128530[/emoji]
Ok cool, that's what I meant, so with a 20 coupon you get em for 100 flat, not bad. Thanks

i wish all of these spots knew that. my hoh doesnt allow VIP to be used on what they consider limited or QS product. couldnt even use my VIP on the christmas pair :smh:

I couldn't use my VIP on my Xmas pair neither. HOH stay tripping smdh.... Grabbed my BHM from NDC. Took longer than usual though.

i wish all of these spots knew that. my hoh doesnt allow VIP to be used on what they consider limited or QS product. couldnt even use my VIP on the christmas pair :smh:

You know what, that seems to be the case on a lot of these places. What it is, employees think they know everything without trying.. There have been GR's that I've wanted to use my military discount on and places tell me I can't.. Without even trying. Then they ring it up and it magically works.

You know what, that seems to be the case on a lot of these places. What it is, employees think they know everything without trying.. There have been GR's that I've wanted to use my military discount on and places tell me I can't.. Without even trying. Then they ring it up and it magically works.

I've been told no on tee shirts :rofl:

Word to the wtl XI tee

Yea each store is different, but you should be able to use a coupon on any product as long as it is not labeled qs.

employee disc
nice. You work for nike now or something?

I find it RIDICULOUS that actives or vets cant use there military discount. There should be absolutely no restrictions on that 
Yea each store is different, but you should be able to use a coupon on any product as long as it is not labeled qs.
nice. You work for nike now or something?
Nah, my brother works there

Local HOH never got their pairs in....Said mall 30mins away had them possibly but I had to go back in to work.

I was heated coming back to work and got a text from my Wife. "Hey do you want these"? Guess what shoe it is???

Maaan.....I all hyped up now! Cannot wait to get home.

Local HOH never got their pairs in....Said mall 30mins away had them possibly but I had to go back in to work.

I was heated coming back to work and got a text from my Wife. "Hey do you want these"? Guess what shoe it is???

Maaan.....I all hyped up now! Cannot wait to get home.
thats dope your wife is cool like that. I basically hide my **** lmao

thats dope your wife is cool like that. I basically hide my **** lmao

I am starting to wonder what is up with it but I will take it. Lol.. :smokin

I literally have my X-Mas Kyrie pair in my trunk, had to throw away the bag and the box. I keep them in my gym bag now. Till this day she does not know I have them still. I guess she halfway supports my shoe habit. :rofl:

Joints are tuff in person...crazy how im a size 10 in other shoes with these I had to go to a size 11
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom